Hi, just wondering if anybody has tried ashley from CL. Her pics look great but i'm always aprehensive to trying somebody that hasn't been review on here yet. Hope somebody TOFTT and can help us all out with her review.

I did call her on the phone..wouldn't say much...wasn't giving off good vibes.I'm thinking she may be Eloquence from out west who's visiting for the summer but I could be wrong.I guess you could email Eloquence and ask her..her pictures seemed nice .

Another member sent me a PM on her... apparently she provides good standard service. However, the poster did mention that he saw another ad with the same phone number advertising another girl - a blonde named Khandi, so it could be an agency. Hard to say with CL; I'm always a bit sceptical.

I dunno I have had nothing but good luck on CL. But then again I am to screen out the baddies very easily.

who would u suggest...i needsomeone tonight...in service please?

I dunno I have had nothing but good luck on CL. But then again I am to screen out the baddies very easily.

I haven't had any "company" in about a month *I'm getting it for free now* lol

But I used to see a girl named Stephanie and Cloe on there... Both awesome times.

I find once you chat for a few secs on the phone you can tell if these are legit people or not

Ashley is now on CERB with pics also.

And the link to her here would be ? :)

Thanks

Loki

PS Never mind I forunf them :) NICE !

Actually that isn't the Ashley I was referring too. There are 2 Ashley's advertising on CL right now. I did TOFTT with the other ashley and I honestly can't recommend her at all, her pics are not a fair representation of her. This new ashley does look very hot though, anybody seen her yet?

I did just notice that this new Ashley and a girl named Khandi both have the same number posted on CL and Ashley's age seems to change between 19 and 20 everyday. Probably just an agency but the age thing seems kinda weird, or maybe it's just me.

Ashley's age seems to change between 19 and 20 everyday. Probably just an agency but the age thing seems kinda weird, or maybe it's just me.

It's most likely an agency thing. I remember a long time ago, there was an agency I used and I saw the same girl twice in the same night. Both times I called, she was described with a different age. Then I called a few weeks later, asked for the same girl and was quoted a different age yet again - too funny! :razz:

I met with Ashley tonight and she is smoking hot, a little timid, but a lovely girl none the less.

Would you be so kind as to write a full recommendation for the rest of us? Thanks.

Sounds really odd to me. Ashley and Kandi have the same phone number but Ashley has no idea who it is. Could be a fun threesome.

actually guys, there are 2 ashleys on CL atm. If you check ashley and khandi's posts on CL, the ones with the same phone number, you will see that they are now offering duos and are sharing the same sexy outfit.

Double post here, but thought i'd clear up the confusion i started with this thread lol.

Ashley 1 post

http://halifax.en............ca/ers/1331336863.html

Khandi Post

http://halifax.en............ca/ers/1331364135.html

Ashley 2 post

http://halifax.en............ca/ers/1330425163.html

Ashley 1 and Khandi have the same phone number, and khandi's CL post says she is doing duos. Ashley 2 has a different phone number and is a totally different person (one that I met and unfortunately cannot recommend) Also, I noticed that in that Khandi post i linked here, she is wearing the same outfit as ashley wore in some of her pics and in teh pics she has in her album here on cerb. They definitely know each other and do duos, at least I hope so anyway lol.

I gotta jump in here. Check out the cerb profiles for AshleyBrunette and KhandiBlonde. They are located in downtown Halifax and they are both HOT!

Sounds really odd to me. Ashley and Kandi have the same phone number but Ashley has no idea who it is. Could be a fun threesome.

Makes no sense to me, either.

I'm not sure where my reply got to but after saying Ashley knew nothing of Khandi I too realized that this was a different Ashley.Yes they are a "team" .I also heard from a fellow Cerb buddy that he booked Ashley and got Khandi. Makes me a little uneasy

Guest W***ledi*Time
Double post here, but thought i'd clear up the confusion i started with this thread lol.

Ashley 1 post

http://halifax.en............ca/ers/1331336863.html

Khandi Post

http://halifax.en............ca/ers/1331364135.html

Ashley 2 post

http://halifax.en............ca/ers/1330425163.html

Ashley 1 and Khandi have the same phone number, and khandi's CL post says she is doing duos. Ashley 2 has a different phone number and is a totally different person (one that I met and unfortunately cannot recommend) Also, I noticed that in that Khandi post i linked here, she is wearing the same outfit as ashley wore in some of her pics and in teh pics she has in her album here on cerb. They definitely know each other and do duos, at least I hope so anyway lol.

Ashley is a very popular name, it would seem ... there is now a 3rd Ashley posting in the Halifax Section as "Sexy seductress - w4m - 21 (Halifax & Surrounding Area)", phone bla-bla-7179. This particular 3rd Ashley proudly sports the same photo as do certain on-line lingerie ads, lol ... I see the same phone number is attached elsewhere to a Bionca, a Brittney, a Tasha, and a Shania ...