looking for a couple to watch

I think some local sp's once offered this service where you could watch them in action with a friend. I forget who though.....Soliel comes to mind but I'm not sure.

Guest mikeinthepeg

There is a couple that offers this service advertising occasionally on .........., you may have to scan a few days to find their ad, I have no idea of the services offered

Guest ***nno**n***

I don't want to get into trouble for "Advertising" in a thread so I'll keep this brief.

As many of you know I have a chair in my massage room. This is a discussion I am open to.

I don't want to get into trouble for "Advertising" in a thread so I'll keep this brief.

As many of you know I have a chair in my massage room. This is a discussion I am open to.

Yes that red chair could be fun and the options are endless. What did you have in mind:icon_mrgreen:

Oops! Sorry forgot the rules!

Edited by Zoe Zee
Not allowed to advertise in threads - sorry!
  • Like 1

Guest sa**sh**e

Aquarius on a Friday or Saturday night after 11pm you should find what your looking for unless your looking for specific body types etc. Remember your manners at Aquarius, we all need to respect each other and it's is much more fun that way.

I haven't been to Aquarius in quite some time - I used to visit with a couple occasionally. Perhaps I should visit again sometime. Although - still fairly interested should Shannon ever want to share a session! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest sa**sh**e

This brings so many thoughts to my wild little imagination, the possibilities are endless. Hope you find what your looking for.

Love watching and don't mind being watched as well. I've been to Aquarius and it can be awesome if the stars align. Would love a party scenario where you know the stars wouldn't have to align to find what you're looking for. A group scene would be awesome!