New Ad in The Coast - 22 Year Old Hot Blonde

There's a relatively new ad posted in the coast on July 23rd... sounds like a university student since she's looking for tuition. Her e-mail is [email protected] Has anyone TOFFT with her yet?

Same here....also noticed that site is 'swamped' with different ads that are all obviously the same person since each one ends with "$300"

Yeh CL is notorious for a lot of duplicate ads...as for that $300.00 ad you are right in saying there are several different versions of that one...thats why I like Cerb, most here are for real.

I replied, my email went through but I've had no response. That happens to me a lot though. My email address seems to make SP's think I'm a cop.

I'm not.

Frank

I replied, my email went through but I've had no response. That happens to me a lot though. My email address seems to make SP's think I'm a cop.

I'm not.

Frank

Same thing happened to me... I didn't get a response either, although a poster on the board claims he's seen her before.