Low Class, High Volume

Just kidding. I'm not a troll. Some of you may remember me from earlier this year. I have not yet entered the biz. I have been mulling and mulling and mulling. After all this time of mulling I have arrived at a possible plan.

I wanted to give it a test run here.

Thing is, I don't want to fuck. The farthest I'd go is manual stimulation. Only the rare exception might get oral. So I've been wondering how to go about it.

I was figuring that if this is going to work, I'd probably need to charge pretty low rates. I have been trying to find out what the average courtesan here determines as her fee, and set mine accordingly - a discounted version.

Do you think this would be doable? I'm pretty enough. I'm slim enough. I'm often told I look like Nicole Kidman.

Your advice and insights are eagerly anticipated!

Hi Raven,

I guess MA is massage attendant? If so, that's exactly what I was going for, only independent.

I'm not sure on rates though and can't seem to find the info here. Any advice?

Thanks!

Guest ***t***iv***

there are virtually no MP's here, except maaaybe xoxo since they are self named massage parlour.

that could prove very lucrative for you, there are clientele who sololy seek that service. not a large number that ive encountered, but i also dont specifically advertise or offer that service to begin with. or it could just be that there isnt enough demand for massage only here in tbay.

so, in order to set your own rates, I would highly suggest checking out the going rates of the MP or MA'S in Ottawa, and maybe some other ontario cities like Winnipeg etc. and set the prices in the same range. I think theyre all roughly the same ball park. you just have to consider what youre offering, what the going rates are, and how much you deem your brand (your look, style, efforts etc) to be worth and find a happy medium. every woman is worth vastly more than she could ever ask for in a donation, I always feel, so its important to make sure you are happy with the amounts you set for yourself and your clients will be happy to oblige!

best of luck!

Edited by ***t***iv***
to elaborate

Hi Sugar, good to see ya!! As always you are so generous with your insights and tips and I am in your debt. I have been doing my homework over the last 12 hours, and probably in my sleep because I woke up grinding out solutions in the early morning grey fog clinging to the gray matter between my ears. I can actually say that I am now excited and inspired, and that is in no small part due to what you have offered in your response in this thread.

Hope to meet you when I finally get there and thanks again. :)