well fellow cerbites i have found a gem on cl. i usually don't bother with cl for obvious reasons, but this was well worth the gamble. i called her up and she had the sweetest phone voice, so i decided to take a chance. went to her apt in sandy hill and she came down to open door of bldg. when i saw her i was extremely surprised how beautiful she was. i was her second customer. she is brand new to the business so treat her very well so she sticks to it. i don't usually like cbj, but she was so good it didn't matter. i kissed her body and proceeded down to taste her incredible pussy. i could have stayed for 5 hours. she was very responsive. had to start intercourse cause i lost track of time. she was really into it. gentlemen, again treat her very well and this is a girl you will keep going back to. i told her about this site and tried to help her out with tips. if she stays in this business she will be a very busy girl, man she is gorgeous.

• Like 1

Great rec RD! To help her out you should change the title of the rec to her name so it is searchable for others. I love seeing all these new treasures unveiled!

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.