lacy Lovelle

What an incredible Woman ! Not only is she gorgeous but what an amazing personality ! Fun, Flirty I could have spent the hour just talking and looking into those big blue eyes, but after her first kiss I was in heaven and she had my undivided attention. It wasn,t long before she had me seeing stars and that's rare indeed ! I havn,t been this blown away since my first visit with Michelle or Dorinda -Definitely a top 5 experience of all time so I must repeat as soon as she delights us with her presence here again - thanks Lacy !!!

• Like 4

I happened to read Renegade's glowing recco below as it popped up on the Cerb screen and thought wow. She sounds awesome and fun. I rarely get to Brandon now and therefore don't check non-cerb ads so she came and went and I didn't know. So I contacted her and asked her to email me when she was coming to town.

A very polite exchange of emails and the odd text and a month'ish later our schedules worked and I was able to meet Lacy. She is indeed awesome and fun :) Gorgeous, wonderful personality, fun, funny, amazing body, sexy as the dickens and ohhhh so frisky. Yay !!!!!

Thx Lacy ! Good times :)

Lacy is a member of Cerb but is not on often. She hails from Toronto so may be more visible on other boards.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=79590

Website

www.lacylovelle.com

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.