In Call Locations

Hi everyone.

I plan on offering the very best "executive massage" service this side of Ottawa, Toronto, and Winnipeg. That must be darn near 2,000 miles or thereabouts.

I have found some gorgeous properties - some of which are about 40 minutes outside of Thunder Bay. I would love to set up shop in these locales but I would like to get a reading on how likely it is that clients are willing to commute.

There are some delightful surprises in store that I want to keep under my hat, and I would like to inquire of the gentlemen here, if the idea of a mini vacation in beautiful surroundings would be enticing enough to make the commute.

Well, beautiful surroundings, and a beautiful woman who will treat her clients royally during their visit.

Hope everyone is having a great day, and hope to hear from you.

To be honest as a business traveller, i would likely not travel. Just being honest

Like most people though with correct combination of price and value will attract many customers.

• Like 1

I'm glad you're being honest. I need a good reading, because this would be quite an investment. Also, it will help me get clear about what clients really want. Hope for more responses. I'll wait. And thanks for weighing in. I really appreciate it.

My suggestion is to start out small. Get a great location close or in town. Build your clientele up, build your reputation and confirm this is the business you are dedicated to developing.

Sometimes our biggest goals need to be made in smaller steps to ensure success. If you invest big, and cant get the clientele, you will not succeed. However, if you are good at what you do, and get the regulars, you will always succeed.

I like your idea - it pays to dream big. Good luck!

Hi Meghan, thanks for the words of support. The investment is pretty much the same whether I set up in town or not. But one definitely wants it to pay off.

I guess my biggest concerns are economy and discretion, safety, and my cats. It just seems much easier to pull all this off in a much more private locale in a great big house.

If I set up in the city, I will need two places. My cats are used to having me around all the time. If I'm working 10 hours a day, they're going to be alone all the time.

How do women with children, or cats for that matter do it? For those doing a high volume business, I guess there are often hours that are free?

You can tell I'm such a noob. Thanks Meghan, and have a wonderful weekend.

You are welcome Bunny.

First, ladies with children generally do not run an incall where their children live. Never a good idea. They always have a separate incall location (or at least they should imo).

Most of us have 2 locations - our personal residence and our incall location. I get you about the cats - I have them too and yes, they hate being alone (well, except when they are out hunting, and sunning, and running the roads, they wished I would leave them alone! lol).

This really comes down to your choice on how you want to run your business.

Good luck!

• Like 1