Any Brothels Left??

Does anyone know if there are any brothels left in HRM?? Something along the lines of PA or GMC - Thanks.

I dont think so Doc. I know some services have women who offer in service but that seems to be on a person by person basis. I like you miss the GMC... Nice rooms and always great ladies

I unfortunately only discovered GMC a couple of weeks before they closed. It's a shame. It was so civilized. I was given my choice of 2 very attractive women. (I got to choose after they left the room to avoid any awkwardness). Very clean rooms. Great set up. What I liked best was that you could drop by on a whim or if you ended up with a free hour. (Or on the way home if you struck out at the bar!) No appointments necessary. I too would be interrested in finding another place like this, but have had no luck. :cry:

Brothels are illegal in all of Canada. You may find some (usually masquerading as a massage spa) but they are all at high risk for being investigated and busted. Anyone who is aware of a brothel will probably not share this information publicly or with anyone in private who has a LOW reputation level or low post count on a site like this... as it would surely bring unwanted attention and the person asking the question could have other motives.

Brothels are illegal in all of Canada. You may find some (usually masquerading as a massage spa) but they are all at high risk for being investigated and busted. Anyone who is aware of a brothel will probably not share this information publicly or with anyone in private who has a LOW reputation level or low post count on a site like this... as it would surely bring unwanted attention and the person asking the question could have other motives.

You're absolutely right. I just miss the old days, *lol*. I agree with your discussion in another thread as well where you advocate the legalization of brothels. Hopefully at some point, the laws governing common bawdy houses will be appealed and thus changed. Perhaps it's just me, but I feel that in the past, Halifax was much more of a wide open city. The brothels that were in existence at the time operated with relative impunity, and there were plenty of reputable agencies to choose from. Sadly, all of those have shut down. These days, HRM is going ultra conservative. Thank God for all the lovely independents out there! :D