1360 Main

Guest mikeinthepeg

Tried the place at 1360 main st today. It is basically Bliss Body works in a new location. Had a session with Michelle, she does do an awesome massage, very relaxing. The extras were very rushed. In my experience it was very expensive compared to other places.

Tried the place at 1360 main st today. It is basically Bliss Body works in a new location. Had a session with Michelle, she does do an awesome massage, very relaxing. The extras were very rushed. In my experience it was very expensive compared to other places.
Why do you say it's expensive? The prices that they advertise on CL are the same as they were at Zen, and are way lower than those at Spring Oriental Massage, for example.

Guest ***rgi*****9

Horndog is correct not quite sure what the thought process is for the comment of being "very expensive" mikeinthepeg?

Guest mikeinthepeg

it is more expensive than EB or Sunshine and a lot more expensive than Shannon, Rona, or Suree.

Guest mikeinthepeg

I thought that discussing rates was supposed to be done in private messages only

it is more expensive than EB or Sunshine and a lot more expensive than Shannon, Rona, or Suree.

The prices for massage are clearly stated in their ad on ...........

They're about 30% less expensive than EB for the basic massage, and the extras are less expensive too. It's more expensive than Shu; the difference depends on how much you tip Shu. The service is priced competitively with Shannon, but is less personal. I don't know about Rona.

Guest ***rgi*****9
We can get massages with HE at Rona now??

Get wood and buy some wood all in one location

I had the same initial response the first time Rona was mentioned lol. She advertises on Kijiji

Posted via Mobile Device

Stopped in for second time.. first time saw Leanne.....hiughly recommend..very nice lady..excellent massage..30ish.....dark complexion....next time saw Kim..new but very nice, good looking. blonde, 30ish....still in training ..but I will be back for either one....both were very friendly. Left very relaxed.

Prices are reasonable and I think you can get a receipt if you have medical that covers reflexology.

Saw Twyla a couple weeks back. As usual, great conversation, sensual, easy going, and actually very legitimate massage with hot stones. One day I'll walk in and actually get a massage alone.

This is really the only place that consistently gives truly amazing finishes though: she actually mentioned the lube as a mixture of rapeseed oil, water, and some other stuff; it's really good!

• Like 2

hi i was wondering if i was looking for a he who would i see here and what kind of tip would i be looking at,,,, please send via pm

Could some one DM me Rona's location and rates. I'd like to check out her services sometime soon! Thanks.
This is the wrong thread to ask that question. AFAIK, Rona has never worked here or their previous location on Sherbrook.

Back to the original thread, is 1360 Main like EB or more like Spring Oriental? Is touching allowed?

Check your inbox.

Went there about two weeks ago. Clean, friendly, and the oil was hot.

the only thing I wasn't happy about was her interpretation of "Nude"

It was just topless, was a little disappointed. She said they have there rules. massage was ok but not the best i've had.