Jewel Jadore (Jewel J'adore)

I had the pleasure of meeting Jewel on Monday as I had a craving for some "chocolate" and thought I'd call Jewel for my first experience. It was kinda hard to find any reviews on her but for what I could I thought I'd take a chance. She is a member here but sticks to BP to advertise (I did recommend sticking here but she said she does very well on BP).

As for our meeting, it was an easy set up via text then called to set up the meeting. I asked if she'd like me to bring anything and she said she likes red wine or beer (but I got the feeling that the wine was her preference). Her place she was (I believe) sharing with Shyla Sky is a very nice and clean location so I was comfortable right off the bat. When she opened the door I was very glad she was the girl in the photos. She is a very upbeat person and made me feel very welcome. She took me to her room then told me to go to the washroom to wash my hands (good sign of hygiene standards) while she opened the wine. When I returned to the room she was ready to go and I let her take the lead into what was a very great MSOG $$$ hour.

The CBJ and DATY alone was worth the visit. I showered up after and was able to meet Shyla on the way out. Shyla is very good looking too and I am now wondering what their duo would be like as I do enjoy sundaes LOL.

Bottom line is Jewel is a fine and firm BP lady and I'm sure if you have a chocolate craving she can satisfy your "sweet tooth".