Downtown incalls?

Guest Jerry Spinner

Hi everyone! It's my first post here in cerb. I'm looking for a provider who does incalls downtown preferably in a condo (nice and clean). I prefer brunette by the way. Any recommandations? Thanks!

Guest chang.ph

I would recommend Lana visiting girl from Quebec. I reviewed her before in an other board. She is nice and she does'nt have an attitude... You can not go wrong with her. www.sweetlanalove.com

Guest newone

I had the pleasure of a 2-hr date with Lana while she is visiting in Calgarey and she is much prettier in person. Lana answered the door in what looked like a short and tank top and high heels - think peeking at the girl next door ;> Had a bit of wine and some chit chat to get over my nerves. The one thing there was a lot of is LFK and damn is it good. Lana has really soft tongue play during FK - definitely feels like a GF. Opted for the full GFE, so we started with some DATY and BBBJ as well as some light spanking. The first shot was the usual mish, doggie and CG but Lana definitely enjoyed doggie and mish more so we stuck with that. The first shot left me pretty drained, but Lana changed my mind after a short back rub and started the second BBBJ ;> Couldn't resist her very clean and sweet "honey pot" so I got Lana to lie down and tried so many combinations of DATYand digits. Lana was really into it because whenever my head came up her fingers in my hair gave me a gentle nudge to get back to work - LOL!! Lana had a spectacular orgasm, thigh clenching climax. After some more BBBJ, managed to have a rare second release in mish - I love it when Lana moans while giving her BJ. Now I was finally drained and the cuddling and kissing after round 2 was a perfect way to wind down before it was time to say goodbye.

Lana is an absolutely girl next door beautie and her accent made the date even better. Treated Lana nicely and she returned the respect in soooo many ways ;> Of course your YMMV but I would definitely repeat.

I also had the opportunity to meet Lana and reviewed her.I found her to be warm,classy,soft spoken and free of drama.Very feminine and like it have been said she knows how to please and tease.When I saw her,I knew I had to take her options.Very good options!Her BBBJ is great and her DFK is even better.Very nice pussy!She have the angelic face to hurt and the body of a devilish queen to drive insane.Definetely worth the money spent on her.Lana is a awesome provider.

Lana is a fine easy going young lady who gave me the best massage i have ever had. Time with lana is well spent and i look forward to seeing her again next time she is in town. Burns403

Jasmine (blond) and Naomi ( brunnette) or their friend Betty Spanx brunetetr/redhead??). All are beautiful with big breats and are very good at what they do. Their places are all within or pretty close to downtown. In addition they bring in other talent from Victoria under the brand TnT. I have seen a couple that were very nice as well and every time the pics and service seem to be accurate. I cannot vouch for anyone else they might bring but their setup is legit