Sign in to follow this  

I'm an Authentic, Established & Respected Pro Dominatrix in the Ottawa BDSM Scene

I'm Mistress Pandora an Ottawa Dominatrix. My interests include fetish, role play,bondage,spanking, foot/panty fetish, strapon, golden, erotic Dom pkg for newbies & much more ! Whether your just curious or are experienced , I have something for everyone. Newcomers are welcome.

I am strict, and also even patient and kind. Humorous, sexy, intelligent, and highly skilled, I will capture your mind, body, and soul.

Rates: $185+/hr (Depending on your interests. See website contact/services page for more details)

Hours: Monday - Sunday , 10am - 10pm

www.mistresspandora.com or www.ottawadominatrix.com

[email protected]

613 868 8821

For modelling shoot photos www.mistresspandoraseroticart.blogspot.com

Client testimonial from My website:

Well, i quickly found myself in heaven during our first session - this was a side of sexuality i thought about for many years and decided to take the plunge and try it out. i really loved losing control to You and being subject to Your whims. Melting with Your hands around my neck was sublime. And You've got the sexiest eyes ever. i still get hard just thinking about it... you know what you want and take it... wow...jeff

Sign in to follow this