Seeking some advice ... I know of an SP who has ripped of a client (me) and I'm wondering what to do. I don't think we are supposed to say negative things about a SP but I think members need to know. Any suggestions? Thank you

I am sorry to hear this. This is never acceptable, and should be reported.

There is a section for bait and switch. I know that PEI does not have this section, but there is a section for all of Canada that you can post this in. Also, if she is from another province, you can post there.

Here is the link for the bait and switch for Canada.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=198

Theft is something that needs to be reported. These girls will continue doing this if they are not reported. Also the other option is to notify the police as theft is a criminal violation.

• Like 1

It's definitely time for a bait and switch time for PEI. There unfortunately are people out there doing this on the island and it can only serve to keep guys safe and protect the reputation of the ladies who run reputable services.

• Like 3

It's definitely time for a bait and switch time for PEI. There unfortunately are people out there doing this on the island and it can only serve to keep guys safe and protect the reputation of the ladies who run reputable services.

Couldn't agree with you more! Unfortunately this type of area is certainly needed here.

Additional Comments:

Seeking some advice ... I know of an SP who has ripped of a client (me) and I'm wondering what to do. I don't think we are supposed to say negative things about a SP but I think members need to know. Any suggestions? Thank you

Is the SP a member of Cerb? If so I would think you could PM Mod and ask his opinion, etc. I am sure he would like to know if it is a Cerb SP.

Mod has created the section to report B&S, scams and dangerous encounters for PEI!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=337

You can create the first post in the PEI section.

Sorry to see you were ripped off :(

• Like 1