Do police have to tekk yoy they are associated with the law??

Serious question... usually when I greet a customer at the door one of the first things I ask is are you affiliated with the law if they say "no" I c then ask them to touch one of my breasts before any money is seen or exchanged... but have laws changed? does anyone know if they really have to tell you before they bust you?

Posted via Mobile Device

read up on the law section. I dont think youll be bothered so long as there is other issues (drugs, violence etc)

Additional Comments:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=120313

Miss Meghan McCleod --

To those guys that insist on asking if I am a cop, I want you to think about your question. If I was an undercover cop, would I tell you the truth and say Yes? If I was an undercover cop and you wanted me to kill your wife for money, if you asked me if I was a cop, would I tell you the truth? No, of course not, I would lie and say I am not a cop. Touching my breasts would only give you an assault charge if she was a cop.

I think you need to realize that if you are worried that your sp is a cop, dont discuss business in public, dont pick her up on the street corner or a hotel lobby. I am not a lawyer, but my understand of the law in Canada is that if you are not soliciting in public, if everything is being conducted behind closed doors in a private place, you are ok.

Not sure if others are noticing an increase in these types of questions, but I just have to shake my head. Cops lie all the time, especially those that are undercover.

Just incase you are wondering, no I am not a cop, I am not an undercover police officer or any other combination. I am just a sp who works alone, will never work for an agency and trying to makie some money on something I love doing. I only advertise on CERB and will never do a call in public (ie, your car is very public), or in the washroom of your local restaurant etc...

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Bust you for what?

Anything done in private is completely legal.

So as long as you don't discuss or do anything in public there is no need for such a greeting

Serious question... usually when I greet a customer at the door one of the first things I ask is are you affiliated with the law if they say "no" I c then ask them to touch one of my breasts before any money is seen or exchanged... but have laws changed? does anyone know if they really have to tell you before they bust you?

Posted via Mobile Device

I'll assume you don't fall into any of these categories, so you shouldn't have to worry about police busting you. Focus instead on screening clients for your physical safety, not whether they're cops.

Yes, my goodness, the cops are the lesser of any problems any sp needs to worry about.

And because prostitution is legal, it is perfectly legal for a cop to come and see any sp (although he would probably do outcalls not incalls since incalls are not so legal)

I am always concerned about sps who do not understand the laws about prostitution in Canada, and rely on US TV or sites to tell them about it.

For those sps convinced that asking that question will help them, keep in mind that in the US LE who do sp stings don't have to answer truthfully, and they can go just as far as those examples shown above, and not be in any kind of trouble at all. No sp is going to complain or report the extent they went to to get the sting done. AND these guys are willing to do it on camera, drop their pants, let the sp touch them, touch the sp, let the sp raise up her top, etc. I've seen them arrest sps who came to them, (in the US mind you), recording the whole thing, and do that, and not once did either of these sps on camera talk about rates and services at any time, but still got arrested.

This does NOT happen in Canada.

LE is here to help you, not sting you. Even if they knock on your hotel room door, in full uniform, they are there to ask you if you are OK, of age, and not doing this under duress.

To the OP, you are giving them a freebie lol. Stop doing that, it could put a target on you as an sp who is green and ripe for being ripped off or worse.

• Like 4