Reintroduction etiquette ?

Guest c*c***t

If it's been a while since you contacted someone you've met. Should you start the conversation from scratch or pickup where you left off?

Guest realnicehat

I guess it depends on how long a while is and how much time you spent with her. I don't think you could go wrong with:

"Hi _______, I'm not sure if you remember me but my name is _______. We met last year (or whatever the time frame was) and I'm hoping we can reconnect."

Just a suggestion, include whatever contact info you used previously...

cat

Unless you were a regular, or something extraordinary happened during your encounter, chances are she won't remember you.

Certainly giving information that might help her remember you would be helpful, but don't be disappointed if she doesn't remember you.

Guest realnicehat

If you provide the information Cat suggested she probably has some means of reminding herself who you are.

And even if , off the top of her head, she didn't remember you, you will likely never know it from her reply.

Many of these ladies are very good at the business side of the industry and that includes client management.

That being said, I think there is a misconception about how high volume a lot of providers are. Chances are, if she has shared her body with you she has at least some idea who you are.

Guest ***t***iv***

conversation? I would go whichever route you feel most comfortable. there are benefits from both options, scratch might induce a more fresh, exciting encounter. but it might be uncomfortable if the companion follows your lead but ends up secretly confused or put off by what may be seen as the cold shoulder.

on the other hand, if you pick up where you left off its like seeing an old friend and catching up can be just as much of a thrill, and more personal of course. the downside is, well its more personal. if there was trouble before, that could come up in conversation, too.

the bottom line: i suppose that boils it down to if personal is a positive or a negative in your opinion. she should follow your lead when it comes to conversation because of discretion its up to you what you want to divulge, she already protects her name and private life as she sees fit!

gl ;)