My encounter with City Vibe Police in Regina!

Well I thought I will post about the encounter. Mod please move the thread if I am posting in a wrong forum, I apologize if that is the case.That is my first and I have to say it was not pleasant, though they were very polite.

It is rather surprised me because Regina does not require license so I was assuming it is a green light here to work, but apparently not so much . The hotel , I always assumed alright to work from and work form here in a past with no problem. I am always keeping a low profile .

First off let me just say they were very polite, nerve racking for me never the less of course, it is my first encounter like that. I wish I could say it will be the last. One good thing is that they did not complained to the hotel , or at least they said they won't. We will see if I get kicked out tonight or not lol. Partially because my plane is leaving in about 7 hours and they can be sure that I will not work tonight!!!I asked them if it was a complain from the hotel and was told it was not. Just random checking I guess.

However what is more disturbing is that they would usually tell the hotel and the hotel will kick you out. That is very unpleasant I can imagine and degrading ! And in some cases it would be very hard to adjust traveling dates or tickets and so on.

I will pm the hotel name though I don't think it is the issue here. Just sad because after they got my name now, Regina might be off the list for me . I will not be surprised if the name can potentially circulate between the hotels and they will not book a room. I am sure as hell not willing to find out.

They have their job to do , but seriously, it is sad that is frown upon our society so much. I am so hoping they will pass the law. But unfortunately acceptance will come , if ever, much later!

edit.gif

Safe travels and pooning everyone!

Ladies screen your clients as much as possible!

• Like 1