Who remembers Alex from Playmate?

Who out there remembers a tall, beautiful, super friendly girl named Alex who used to work at the Playmate a few years ago? I've spent time with a lot of dancers over the years and I think she may have been the best.

Yes I remember the tall very friendly brunette and we used to chat a lot and having plenty of dances together (she dancing for me).

If it is the same lady (tall brunette that you are asking about who used to dance at Playmates 3 - 4 years ago and was a close friend of the tall blonde, Annika), then to my knowledge she is married now (I think she is in Toronto now). I heard that she was pregnant last year. I am surprised though to hear that she was dancing at Barefax as recent as a few months ago!!!.

I'm talking about the tall brunette who danced several years ago, five or more probably. I'm sure she's long gone from the business and I'm not looking for her. She's probably married to a rich guy somewhere. I just saw someone who reminded me of her and I wondered if she left an impression on anyone else the way she did on me. She was smart, beautiful, great smile, but actually gave good mileage, too. The perfect stripper. I've been looking for the same thing, without success, ever since.

I thought I'd found "Alex II" at Bare Fax last year. I think her name was Mya or Maya. Very tall, very slim dirty blonde, with fairly small breasts (Alex's were actually quite big). She liked to drink my beer. She was super hot, but I think a bit unbalanced. Does anyone know what happened to her?

I thought I'd found "Alex II" at Bare Fax last year. I think her name was Mya or Maya. Very tall, very slim dirty blonde, with fairly small breasts (Alex's were actually quite big). She liked to drink my beer. She was super hot, but I think a bit unbalanced. Does anyone know what happened to her?

A Maya is at Island Massage on Donald.