Jenna Lynn (Sexy Star)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

I had the pleasure to meet this amazing young woman. Booked for an hour and was pleased with the treatments received, on the phone she promised to "rock my world" and she did a pretty good job at it.

Her pictures are authentic and yes her legs are long and beautiful. She is tall with the curves in the right places. Nice shapely ass and some small perky tits. Short hair that is probably not naturally blond giving her a bit of a naughty look :p She has some tattoos, one big on her back, that are clearly visible so if you don't like that, this girl is not for you.

She receives in a nice upscale apartment that she shares with her lady friend.

As for services she is a safe GFE, DFK, CBJ, DATY, MPOS and that is where my sampling stopped. I get the feeling that she is a YMMV provider but be clean and respectful and you will be treated like a king. She will also tell you what she likes and as a bonus she is very flexible, opening up possibilities :-P

In between the fun we had a good conversation so this girl has a head on her shoulders. Discussions went from relationships to work related things and it never felt awkward during this time with her.

She is fairly new to the business and she will not do it for long, going back to school this fall. Treat her right and you will be rewarded with a very good experience.

• Like 1

I sort of learned a few things during my years at the other *ERB boards. So I'm really not a newbie, just at this place. I give the basics but not too much detail because it is always a YMMV situation when meeting an SP anyway.

I had the pleasure of seeing Jenna last week during the day for the 1st time. She is located downtown in a nice highrise condo with a great view. I could only stay for a half hour but wished I'd booked for the hour when I saw her. She is a smart, tall, blonde haired, very well proportioned beautiful young lady. She puts you at ease from the beginning with some great conversations about just about any topic you want to chat about.

Her GFE Safe menu had everything I was wanted that day. Let's say she is very athletic as she exercises regularly and does yoga. She is extremely flexible and as a result is open to most suggestions for multiple positions. I'm definitely up for a repeat with her and this time for the hour.

I'm normally a daytime visitor and the only sad news is she is going back to school soon and will probably be only available in the evenings. Jenna good luck in school.

Edited by BigBlueMachine
typo

Fit, lean, strikingly beautiful, that's Jenna. I love her pics on cerb, featuring her toned, athletic spinner body. She was on my list of must-sees, and yesterday I arranged a 90-minute session. I would have preferred a longer meeting, but that's all the time I had, and I was glad that she responded right away to my call, so we were able to do this at short notice. I liked the sound of her on the phone, and I wasn't disappointed.

We certainly made the most of the time we had, from the warm welcoming kisses (what a kisser she is! what a turn-on! she's right up there with Emmie Olsen as one of the great kissers that I've met), to the hot oral sessions (she is so into it, thrusting and encouraging in the sexiest ways), to the rocketing orgasms, to the cuddling and intimacy. Totally excellent, at every stage! She's easy to relate to, and clearly enjoys what she does. Despite our exertions, I left feeling supercharged with energy, floating, really, and she made me feel that I had also given her intense pleasure. That was very gratifying, too.

So let me just say thank you, Jenna. I'll be seeing you again.

• Like 1

Have seen Jenna a few times since my first. She continues to improve each time as we get to know each better. She's back in school now so a bit more difficult to get together as she is more available in the evenings now. Can't wait till the next time.

• Like 1

Her enthusiasm and pure appetite for sex is truly mind blowing. Not to mention, I can't get enough of that ass!

Her enthusiasm and pure appetite for sex is truly mind blowing. Not to mention, I can't get enough of that ass!

I know exactly what you mean!

I was with JL a while back, but had not yet posted a review, she is all the above and more, truely a pleasure to be with.

• Like 1

I must say this young lady has great attitude, she's smart and very easy to relate to. I felt we connected very strongly right from the get go. The kissing (WOW) just felt so right, so passionate. My lust meter was pinned at redline in no time.

We did all the safe GFE things which suits me perfectly. I'm going to leave out the details except to say Jenna is physically a true work of art, she is very playful in bed and she is the "horny little thing" she describes herself as.

Mind blowing as others have said would be a good summary of the event.

Thankyou Jenna Lyne, I will be seeing you again.

:D:D

I agree, GHT. The kissing is amazing; Jenna's very accomplished at it, and at many other things.

A genuine girlfriend experience. That's the only way I can describe my recent visit to Jenna.

I had been trying to set up a threesome with another sp and Jenna, but our companion had to cancel, for very legitimate reasons, so Jenna and I decided to proceed with a twosome anyway. I was eager to see her again, and could hardly wait for the appointed hour. There were absolutely no disappointments in store. I had probably an even better session with Jenna than the first time.

I've commented on the kissing before. Amazing, passionate DFK, right from the moment of greeting. Then we got on the bed, and we cuddled and talked and re-established the intimacy that we had had on our previous meeting. She excels at this GFE component, as well as in sexual technique and enthusiasm. The closeness of her body aroused me, and we kissed again. Off came the clothes, and I licked her and then licked her some more while fondling her beautiful breasts. She reported two orgasms, and I'm pleased to believe her. My turn, exquisite bj, then cowgirl, with variations in posture and technique that drove me wild.

Cowgirl successfully completed, we cuddled some more, until we were ready for another round. This time she asked me if I minded toys, and I said not at all. So she assisted herself to another orgasm as I performed more oral on her, and I was then rewarded with a second oral session, to my entire satisfaction, followed by another bout of fucking.

More cuddling, kissing, and intimacy, and then, after two hours had flown by, time to leave (though Jenna is no clock watcher).

Like last time, I left floating. My feet never touched the ground.

I haven't come down yet.

Thank you, Jenna, for a real GFE, and for really passionate sex.

• Like 1

I've lusted after her for a long time and finally got the chance to experience her this afternoon. After numerous Ottawa disappointments, I finally found someone who is exactly as advertised. Tall, with a superb natural body, really, really pretty, and she knows how to use it all.

She's very friendly, smiles easily and puts you at ease from the start. But then she brings you to attention, and I mean that in a good way. Just enough of a naughty mouth to make you feel good about yourself, and the way she touches and rubs against you ... I'm hard again just thinking about it. Great covered BJ, multiple positions (she's VERY flexible), all done with skill and passion. All followed with a great finish.

She says 'ride me and rate me' in her latest ad. Well I rode her and I rate her very, very high. Can't wait to ride her again. Oh, and she's pretty good at riding herself.

• Like 1

Guest b***b**m

I felt that I needed to emphasize the greatness that is Jenna Lynn!!

I called I was greeted on the phone by a perky and excited Jenna Lynn, as we all know first impression are hard to do over. She left nothing to be desired even with the phone she was professional and hassle free forth coming with information and location.

I know this doesn't seem like much but, I don't like games when it comes to getting down. :bddog:

After that I slid on over to her place I was greeted by the amazing Jenna in her silk robe with a smile and a hug.

We then proceed to the shower where we touched and washed ourselves clean for the excitement to come.

I am not one to talk shop, but she is very flexible and open to many positions.

The line that got me was " How will you have me now?" :pimp:

That ass isn't done justice in a pictures gentlemen. It simply isn't.

Number one spot in Ottawa for sure!

Cheers!

:jackoff:

Another, long overdue meeting with Jenna recently. Her new yoga and exercise regime has made her even fitter, leaner, tighter. Her breasts are beauties, and her nipples respond eagerly. So arousing to fondle and suck. Long, beautiful legs. Her abs are firm, and the bum, the bum, better than ever. Check out her pics to get an idea. Then see the real thing.

Yes, it had been way too long, but the conversation flowed easily; we just picked up where we had last left off. The kissing, just as I remembered it, and the GFE atmosphere: friends making love to each other, eager to please each other. From kissing to licking to penetration, and more kissing and licking; and best of all, kissing, passionate kissing, during sex. I loved this, and I loved it when she came, and came, and came. So wet, so delicious.

Then we cuddled, and dozed contentedly in each other's embrace. Warm, intimate, totally de-stressed.

I suspect that Jenna can also be a tiger, if that's what you're looking for, but she gave me exactly what I needed, and wanted. Jenna, Sexy Star, queen of the GFE.

picture.php?albumid=2145&pictureid=13505

Called to make a rendez-vous with Jenna Lynn and was told she was having a halloween special and was asked which costume? Had to go with the "School Girl"

From her pics knew I was introuble and would need an Ice pack. :sm185:

So arrived at her place and was met by the one and only Jenna Lynn what threw me off was she changed her hair, but loved the new look.

She got dressed in the School girl outfit which was amazing. She model it very sexy and she teased me Yikes knew I was in for a wild time. She is tall with long legs and has some most amazing curves with very sexy ass. Has very sexy tat on her back. Great talker we talk about alot of things which put me at ease as was nervous:oops:. As we talked she teased me and we discusses what was looking for safe GFE and read she that she was flexable so asked for the Advanced position package. :mrgreen::bddog:

Lets just say we put each other thru the paces and wasen't disappointed and we both loved it. Invloved lots of kissing and licking and sucking and penetration and any combination of them, which loved. As we went thru a gaunlet of positions while kissing and licking and sucking and direction from each other and being vocal as we where on the same page, was great physical work out by both of us and GFE safe and great wild fun for both. :-D

Can't say enough of her - Thanks Jenna Lynn.:cool:

Will repeat with Jenna Lynn.

Excellent work, lotus! Jenna certainly deserves these great recommendations. She's so into it!

Her new pics on here are asstounding:

picture.php?albumid=2145&pictureid=14785

Edited by Cato

I took an early lunch recently and strolled through the pouring rain to my first encounter with Jenna Lynn. She welcomed me into her little apartment and immediately made me feel welcome with a hug and kiss. Jenna has several pets and is an animal lover, as am I, so there was an immediate connection.

Jenna is a very attractive, girl next door type (more on that later). She has a sweet, bubbly personality and I found her very easy to chat with. She is tall, but not too tall. She says she is 5-10", but don't let that intimidate you if you are into shorter women. I think she might be closer to 5-8" or 5-9".

Once we get to her room we started to kiss and fool around. She asks "Would you like to remove my top so you can see my tattoo"? So off with the top. She does have a very nice, large tat on her lower back depicting one of her favorite animals. This is when I start to realize that Jenna may not be that "Girl next door" type. She has lovely, perky breasts with small, soft nipples.

Some more really nice kissing and caressing until eventually Jenna is wearing nothing but a black thong and long black stockings. Here is where the "Girl next door" impression that I initially had of her really begins to evaporate.

OMFG! What an incredible, wicked, sinful ass! And long, superbly fit and toned legs. She has a fantastic body; she seems to have added some muscle since some of her earlier CERB pictures were done.

Previous recommendations on here mention her flexibility. That?s so very true. When I said that I wanted to remove her thong, she grinned at me and proceeded to layback and place both of her feet up near her head. Now that's flexible! So, with her in that crazy position, off comes the thong to expose the remaining smooth, delicious parts of Sexy Star.

The remainder of our session went very well. Jenna was enthuastic, accommodating, exciting, and so much fun.

I'll share one additional intimate detail that will always remain with me. Remember I said she was fit and flexible? Well, Jenna decides to give me a little break from what we were engaged in on the bed. She stands up and asks me to follow her to the middle of her little room.

She then effortlessly bends over, with straight legs, so that her head is practically touching the floor. Yikes!! It didn't take me long to catch my breath and assume my position behind her.

I recommend her if you want to spend some fun time with a great woman who has an incredible body and a fantastic personality. If you are looking for the "Girl next door" type, you will need to look elsewhere. She really is a Sexy Star!

Thanks Jenna Lynn. I will see you again. :razz:

I had a great time meeting this wonderful lady. She is accommodating to requests and offers safe Gfe services in her clean apartment location in downtown. Services available for first time appointments were dfk, cbj, multiple positions in very flexible poses, and msog. She is a great conversationalist and loves to show off her amazing ass. I didn't want to take my eyes and hands off her beautiful behind the entire hour with her.

Eyes: beautiful

Hair: short brunette with highlights

Breasts: nice perky C cups

Body: tall 5'8 or 5'9 with long beautiful legs

Body: toned, tight kitty, not a spinner type

Ass: very pleasant and full

Thanks for an amazing afternoon Jenna Lynn. I hope to repeat soon as I get another chance.

Kisses.

Hunkoflove

Posted via Mobile Device

i spent an amazing hour this evening with the lovely jenna lynn. it was my first time meeting her and i already felt at ease with this sexy lady, just like we where old lovers reconnecting after some time apart.

this was, in my oponion, the closest to a real gfe as there is. lots of kissing and cuddling. one of the best if not the best experience i had since a started hobbying. she is an amazing kisser.

jenna lynn is a through gem in ottawa. will definetily see her again and again and again and again..........!!!!

Jenna is the type of girl that makes you at ease and comfortable. Like you have known each other for a while, just haven't seen each other for some time. Suddenly you notice ... Jenna, you're toned, and you look prettier. You look her up and down, and suddenly, both of you are on the floor, sweating, and its getting hot and heavy. She's tight, firm, and it's getting tense - a little sureal. Jenna takes you places you haven't thought of, she's holding your hands and wants you to be there with her.

For a short moment, you think ... lets run away together Jenna.

It was hard to leave the appartment, but the real world out there demands your attention.

• Like 1

Rereading this thread makes me think of the great times I've had with Jenna.

She's hot, she establishes a real connection, and she provides a dream GFE. As others have said, too, the sex is awesome, and the affection/connection feel genuine.

I agree with BootyLoving, it's hard to leave, but you float away contented.

Highly recommended.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.