Drove by there today and there is a sign up that it is closed for renovations, and will be re-opening Aug 31 under new management. And the sign up says "Diamonds". Hopefully it will be an improvement.

That would be great if true. George, the owner, called it "under new management" every time he replaced the manager, which happens every few months. Never helped the club much thou.

Guest gagagaga

I know george too and he was always notorious for keeping his a very very low mileage club. I doubt that will ever change.

Guest ye****y1*3

it used to be the place to go if you were into yummy mummys if you know what i mean.

but hey, i might just check it out if jazy is dancing there...she is a hotty.:69:

I went to the "New" Diamonds late yesterday afternoon and was disappointed. 3 ladies there, no one on stage, music that my grandfather listened too, and lacking customers. I can't see how this will be a "high Milleage club due to the location of the "champange stalls" parallel to the stage.

Maybe it was the time of day i was there. Maybe i should give it another shot when they hire more beautiful ladies

At least the beer was cold.

I went to the "New" Diamonds late yesterday afternoon and was disappointed. 3 ladies there, no one on stage, music that my grandfather listened too, and lacking customers. I can't see how this will be a "high Milleage club due to the location of the "champange stalls" parallel to the stage.

Maybe it was the time of day i was there. Maybe i should give it another shot when they hire more beautiful ladies

At least the beer was cold.

When I think of this place & the 'ongoing changes' it continually has, I think of the line "you can't polish a turd"!

When I think of this place & the 'ongoing changes' it continually has, I think of the line "you can't polish a turd"!

I beg to differ with your statement.......actually you are right except about turd polishing......

you can!!!

I beg to differ with your statement.......actually you are right except about turd polishing......

you can!!!

I can't believe i just watched that while eating my lunch.

Very educational!

I dropped in on Thursday night about 11:30 and two of the three dancers were leaving. No cover (the blonde at the door is gone!) but the beer was $7.50 a bottle! Place has been spruced up, big new stage, fancy light show. The DJ use to work days at Barbs, and he does like his Rock and Roll. Mens washroom actually had paper towels.

I might try it again later, suppose to be a big party on Halloween.

Stopped by today as Jasmine told me she was there. I was the only customer for a bit but there were 3 really hot girls including Jazy. The only girl in the place that I was not interested in sat with me and couldn't take a hint. She was downright rude when she asked why I wouldn't spend $20 on her and I said she wasn't my type. By then Jazy was busy so I got a few dances from Vikki as she is smoking hot also. She was real friendly and we had a great time.

I will return and Jazy I am sorry I missed a chance to get a dance with you.

I drive by there frequently, and see the same old junked cars in the parking lot. I don't know if they are just being stored there or whether they think that people will think that they are customers' cars, but it is pretty silly.