Well guys you have to check out Classy Angel on EC .... if she gets enough interest she will come to Winnipeg.

Honestly I have seen girls in Montreal, Toronto, Thunder Bay, Winnipeg, Regina, Red Deer, Saskatoon, Calgary, Kelowna and Vancouver and none of them even come close to how hot this woman is.

http://www.classyangel.com/

Yeah that is my concern, how much , and when is she here. Most guys like to know a time period of visiting girls to make appointments

Yeah, you get what you pay for, but $1000 bucks? I can get 5 two hour session with highly regarded local ladies such as Kyra Rivers, Kerry, or Kayla for that amount. I agree that a $100 SOG from some girl at hanging around the VLT's at the Mount Royal Hotel is not going to be as good as a $250 SOG with Chanel, but is Classy Angel that much better that Chanel?

Wow!

Spetacular woman - but:

- Too rich for my wallet

- is it just me or are the bolt-ons just TOO big?

I prefer a natural b - c cup or a 'reasonable sized' enhanced pair. I have seen Oshean & feel the same way. Had a good time, but hers are close to being air bags - no give at all & (I think) look out of place

Who am I kidding? I like 'em all...:D

Dik