Rachelle Arrives in Red Dear in 2 days!

Due to the HUGE demand I'll be coming to RED DEER in a few days! This will be a short visit and spots are limited! For those that do not already know me...here's a bit about me and what you can expect from your time with me!

A tall blonde beauty...

"You are more beautiful in person, your pics hardly do you justice"

I'm a 5'11 blonde beauty, I have sexy green bedroom eyes that will draw you in.....my pouty lips are perfectly kissable and my smile is known to turn heads! My golden blonde hair is now cut in a sleak straight style to my shoulders. I have smooth baby soft and creamy ivory skin that i do not tan...i prefer the snowhite look! The comment I hear the most is " your much prettier in person"!

My body is now a sexy and slender 36c 28 36.....but plse don't get me wrong....I'm no spinner. I have a very sexy feminine and curvy body......I'm curvy while still being long and lean with a sexy new smaller waist and flatter stomach! My infamous jawdropping apple bottom is amazing! Round, juciy and spankable..... it looks amazing in jeans, sexy lingerie or in nothing bent over let's say a couch maybe! I guaruntee that if you are an ass man my booty will not disapoint. If your leg man then dont worry my long slender and toned legs are just what you have been looking for. My inseem is an unbelievable 36 inches.....imagine a pair of the longest legs around wrapped around you!

Brains and Beauty, a lethal combination!

In my opinion beauty is not enough to make someone a quality SP. Of course you want your SP to be attractive, but whats wrong with wanting more.....Look no further. I am the whole package brains and beauty. I'm the woman that you will be proud to have on your arm. When you walk into a room with me on your arm heads will turn...but it does not end there. I'm an educated woman that is always looking to learn more, I read at least 3 novels a week. I love True Crime novels...in another life or possibly this life my dream has always been to be a Criminal Attorney. I'm always looking to learn, having completed some post secondary programs at the local college where I live, I'm educated in many areas. I will be returning to school in Sept 2010 to get a 4 yr degree, having said this I will be retiring before I start the program . I can converse about most subjects and actually understand what we are conversing about lol. You will find me to be witty,funny and smart...a breath of fresh air!

A private dance perhaps?

I now offer a unique naughty girlfriend session that I believe is unmatched by most.....As a former dancer i'm very well versed in the art of the striptease. I enjoy breaking the ice with a sexy private dance that will leave you weak in the kness and aching for more.....you will not recieve a dance like this in any club ;0! I'm all about mutual pleasure and bringing you to that point over and over! As i have matured so has my service, at this point I can honestly say i love what i do and it shows! I'm known to be able to make you comfortable from the minute we meet....like long lost lovers or friends. Time with me will never feel like a transaction, most forget how we have been brought together.....and feel as if I am there girlfriend...even if it is only for a few hours or days. YOUR pleasure is my focus...Bringing you to the point of ecstasy is the ultimate turn on for me!

A naughty Librarian or a sexy DOM!

I travel with a HUGE SELECTION of sexy lingerie, sexy outfits and shoes and boots. I have everything from silk and lace to leather and pvc......Do you like sky high heels or sexy thigh high boots....let me know because I have both! I do offer certain fetishes plse contact me for info! PlSE request the outfit you wish for me to wear when booking!

RED DEER Dates

Sun August 23rd- 5pm-midnight

Mon August 24th- 9am-midnight

Tues August 25th- 9am-midnight

Wed August 26th- 9am- Noon

Email or pm is the best way to reach me to book! I now have VERY LIMITED availability left for this trip! Send me some day and times that would work for you! See u soon!