Clarissa Delight

I have had the pleasure to meet Clarissa on a couple of occasions and would highly recommend her. From the moment I walked into the room with her I felt welcomed and appreciated. Clarissa is a petite sexy lady with an amazing body and a desire to ensure that you enjoy every minute in her presence. Clarissa is engaging and funny and treats you like you are the only man in the world. It is very obvious that she know what she is doing and enjoys her time with you. I guarantee you that once you have met her you will want to see her again.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 6

I've been lucky enough to visit with Clarissa on a couple of occasions. Just as her ads state she is a classy mature woman who exudes sexuality and sensuality on every level. Clarissa is smart, confident and well put together. She has a beautiful face and a firm petite body that would be the envy of any 20 year old.

In my case I was fortunate to have spent some of the hottest moments of my sexual life in the company of Clarissa. I can wholeheartedly recommend Clarissa as a companion. Her experience, raw passion and sensual personality will definitely drive intense levels of desire the likes of which you've never experienced.

This woman is super HOT!

• Like 1

Wow....what glowing recommendations. She sounds heavenly. I can't wait to enjoy her when she is in Halifax. I've had the pleasure of talking to her on the phone and she seems like a sweetheart.

I wish I could move the clock ahead but I'll just have to wait.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.