Finally hooked up with Holland after a few scheduling issues but as she promised it would be worth it in the end and she was bang on the money.

Her pictures on EC do not do her justice as in person she looks much younger and hotter. She is around 5 ft 10 tall striking blonde with an amazing ass and incredible pussy.

Holland has an outstanding personality and seems to really love what she does as well. She is a safe GFE but has no problem with DFK, DATY, or MSOG.

She wanted me to undress her which was really hot and then had the most amazing little panties on that I wished we could have left on but as we know that is impossible.

Started with a digit and she got so wet that I had to taste her ..... She really loves it if you know what you are doing.

Then she gave me the most amazing HJ .....soft and teasing and slow and sensual. Awesome and I shot a huge load which turns her on.

Then the highlight was the CBJ which was amazing ... Normally I do prefer BBBJ but she did make it seem like a BBBJ.

Then another cup inside her and I was done for the night.

Well spent 2 bills ..... She is getting an incall place with new pics and a website soon. So in the meantime you will have to see her in a hotel room ( which I actually prefer )

Looks - 8.5

Attitude - 9.0

Service - 9.0 (would have been 10 if she did BBBJ)

Guest ***rgi*****9

I have seen Holland in the past and as Mr. Trebek has stated she is very very good.

:pI would have to concur with you Alextrebeck-Holland is hot! Very classy lady. Hot bod and A1 attitude! Loves DATY,MSOG and good hard sex!! A very worthwhile experience.

It's great to read positive reviews here.

Glad she was all you expected.

Cheers.:cool:

Hollands pics look a lot like one of my wifes friends. I was thinking of seeing her but it looks as though she may have implants. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Yes she is very Hot. Treamendous attitude and willingness to explore. Greatest little ass you'll ever grab. Pics may make it appear she has implants but rest assured, she doesn't. Pics simply exhibit the miracles of a lift up bra. There is a nice handfull to play with.

I'm having trouble making an appointment with Holland.Anyone else experience this.Not sure if I should keep trying.She does look great though.

Really? I contacted her last week and arranged an appointment quite easily. Are you having scheduling issues or are you just unable to get in touch with her at all? For me, she responded very quickly and politely and answered all my questions + set up a tentative date and time for our appointment. I think you should keep trying, anyways. She comes highly recommended on here, she's very beautiful and even just from her emails you can tell she has an excellent personality and attitude.