Serina - Cute natural blonde from Ottawa PlayGirls

Serina is every teenager's dream girl. She is a relatively tall slim natural blue eyed friendly blonde who enjoys conversing and giving pleasure. This future car mechanics is going to school in September to acquire the skills.

She is relatively tall, beautiful soft natural blonde hair and changing blue eyes who loves kissing and hugging. She is new to the biz but it doesn't show. She has beautiful large natural boobs and sexy bum too. Her kitty is very pink, soft, moist and tasty. Her face is so cute that I kept on kissing her cheeks and chin:-D most of the time. I also kept on kissing her beautiful blonde hair:confused: too.

She is highly recommended for those who like young natural blue eyed blondes with teenage looks. She provides both physical and emotional aspects of GFE.

She is new to the biz and a very sweet beautiful young lady. If you have her please treat her softly and with ulmost respect that a young lady deserves.

I would like to extend my thanks to Serina and OPG for the great time.

Serina's (not so Secret) Admirer

• Like 2

Thanks, admirer, for pointing out another treasure. You have an excellent track record in these things.

I too have had the pleasure of seeing Serina twice now in 2010, although she was going under a different name. She is as SA says above, cute sweet tasty. She does have few restrictions which she makes clear during the session. Without going into the details of our time together, I can say that the second session ranked amongst the most intense experiences I've had to date.

Great news that she is back with Ottawa PlayGirls. Yes true, she went indie for a while but as always in case of OPG when indies come back they always come back to this agency. I have seen Serina aka Izabella several times (lost count) and she is indeed everyone's dream girl lol. She is now a tall blue eyed young brunette (so my earlier description of a tall blue eyed blonde has changed). What could be better than this. Though she may be highly YMMV however, she has always been GFE for me, especially in our most recent encounter.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.