Blonde college beauty

Anyone met with a CL girl who's ad usually reads "BLONDE COLLEGE BEAUTY"?

She doesn't post a name. Nothing comes up on TinEye...any previous clients here?

A friend of mine knows her and he told me she is amazing. I can't contact her though as he doesn't want me sharing her with him.

Actually Mister C, I'm pretty sure that poster's name is Stephanie.

Her profile is here on Cerb with a few reviews.

FYI - The lady went by the name of Brittney originally, but she does have an ad on CL where she advertised under the name of Stephanie.

Like I said in my post my buddy really loves seeing her. Since he is my friend he doesn't want me seeing her as that would just creep him out. He has no complaints though.

Ok so i decided to give her one last try and call her, email & text her.

results : doesn't answer her phone, doesn't return msgs, texts or emails.

conclusion : move onto the next gal. (maybe shes out of the biz? who knows)

:pimp:

Guest s******ecan****

I have had the same experience trying to get in touch with this SP. Perhaps she only works once in a while or maybe is not taking on new clients.

A friend of mine knows her and he told me she is amazing. I can't contact her though as he doesn't want me sharing her with him.

Some friend.

• Like 1

Her last log in was on August 20th, so if you sent her a PM, you may need to be patient until she checks her messages again.

Hey gentlmen, I feel a strong urge to reply to this thread immediatly as I find it extremly alarming! I certainly dont want the reputation of being sketchy so I thought Id clear this up now. When I started I was abviously very green and had a good friend posting for me, creating my site ect. They told me that it was NOT a good idea to use your real name and to use an alias or better a few alias'! I now know that this is silly so simply reverted to my orignal/actual name or no name at all as usually everyone knows who I am anyway! I hope that came out making sense. That whole thing was way embarassing and have long since fiered my "friend" that was "helping me". I hope that clears things up. :oops::oops:

Britney :)

I know you are in school or at least I think you are LOL.. what would you think about a short mid week break/tour to another Maritime port city ....Like SJ ..... :)

Any other guys in the SJ area think we might get some the lady's in Halifax to vist???

Loki318

Hey gentlmen, I feel a strong urge to reply to this thread immediatly as I find it extremly alarming! I certainly dont want the reputation of being sketchy so I thought Id clear this up now. When I started I was abviously very green and had a good friend posting for me, creating my site ect. They told me that it was NOT a good idea to use your real name and to use an alias or better a few alias'! I now know that this is silly so simply reverted to my orignal/actual name or no name at all as usually everyone knows who I am anyway! I hope that came out making sense. That whole thing was way embarassing and have long since fiered my "friend" that was "helping me". I hope that clears things up. :oops::oops:

Britney :)

I know you are in school or at least I think you are LOL.. what would you think about a short mid week break/tour to another Maritime port city ....Like SJ ..... :)

Any other guys in the SJ area think we might get some the lady's in Halifax to vist???

Loki318

Yeah Id been down for that! I was just in Moncton for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago but only for a minute. Mabye the first week of November?

I would love to see Britney make a visit to Saint John as well. Keep us posted if you are coming the first week of November.

YUP

1st week of Nov works for me I will Pm U for my prefered Date ;)

Loki318

Yeah Id been down for that! I was just in Moncton for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago but only for a minute. Mabye the first week of November?