Gentle and sensual domination with Nathalie

Do you enjoy the feeling of a woman's fingers inside of you while she's pleasuring you? Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be taken slowly and sensually by a woman who is wearing a dildo and harness?

Anal play and prostate massage are something I enjoy providing to my clients. However, I'm not a professional dominatrix. I enjoy gently and sensually dominating some patrons, under the right circumstances and still offer a full service experience in these encounters. I'm a bisexual switch that enjoys pleasuring and being pleasured, no matter what the activity.

Here is an excerpt from one of my recommendations about anal play.

She took her time, gradually building from one finger to two, then a butt plug, and finally a dildo, eager but patient, assertive yet gentle, and unbelievably intense, especially as she worked away with that last toy. I honestly can't say who was more aroused, her face was hot and flush, so attentive, and utterly focused on my experience, my pleasure. Although exposed in many ways, I felt safe and in control because Nat is, more than anything, caring. A unique woman. By Blue_Eyes56

picture.php?albumid=7430&pictureid=48375 picture.php?albumid=7430&pictureid=48374

Rates*:

$520/ninety minutes

$600/two hours

$720/three hours

*these are my rates for sensual and gentle domination which include strap-on and anal play. These rates are different than my GFE rates. For information about my GFE packages, please visit my website.

To book an appointment, please send me a PM or e-mail at [email protected] with:

- your first and last name

- your telephone number

- the desired date and time of your appointment,

- a reference from another independent SP/MA

and finally,

- a little bit about yourself...

Fondly,

Nat xox

• Like 5