I had the opportunity to see Sierra and she is amazing. From the moment I was with her till the end, it went well and I was excited to be there. I had a great time and I would recommend anyone looking for a fun experience to see her.

I look forward to her next visit to St.John's and I will definitely see her again if I make any trips to Halifax.

During her last visit to St. John's I had the pleasure of spending some time with Sierra. After viewing her website and reading her reviews I decided to meet her. Glad I did. Booking was easy. After exchanging some friendly e-mails the date was setup.

When the time finally came and I was riding in the elevator to her room I felt that familiar slight nervousness I always get when meeting a new girl for the first time. When I entered her room that quickly disappeared. I'm certain Sierras friendly demeanor and lively personality would make the most inexperienced rookie feel comfortable.

Sierra is a beautiful sexy woman. She is a natural blond and her smile makes you feel like she couldn't wait to see you all day. Dressed in her classy dress she is the woman that would turn every ones head if you were out in public with her. You would be a proud man to have her on your arm.

Sierra is a passionate woman and knows how to get a guys heart racing. She loves to kiss deeply, and though I won't share the intimate details of our encounter I will say it was mutually satisfying to say the least, and the finish was intense.

Sierra is truly a great lady. She is the perfect mix of class and naughtiness. Never once did I feel rushed or uncomfortable with her. Very professional and accommodating. I look forward to seeing her again.

murdock

• Like 1

I've been intrigued by Sierra's online presence for quite a long time, and for whatever reasons we never were able to meet. I contacted her back in October and we exchanged many emails which heightened my sense that I just had to meet her, and I believed she felt the same way. Initially thwarted due to an unfortunate family circumstance, we made alternate plans and last week the day had finally arrived, and I made my way to her incall. Let me tell you, the gorgeous woman that welcomed me on the other side of the door was something to behold! Instantly, her warm and energetic, bubbly personality made me feel at ease like we'd been friends forever. I knew from that moment that I'd made a wise choice. (Not that there had really ever been any doubt during the preliminaries.)

Sierra was very prompt and courteous returning my emails, and her attention to detail in every respect to make a client feel welcomed and comfortable is second to none. To anyone who has seen her in person, or even just her photos, it goes without saying that she has a dazzling, fit body, but to me, she really shines with her irresistible, charismatic persona. Very friendly, lighthearted, open-minded, always in the moment, always eager to please, with wild embers smouldering just below the surface. She's also just as comfortable in the receptive role and shows it. The two tantalizing hours that I had booked and spent with Sierra seemed to have been a lot longer, somehow... a most desirable rarity.

Oh, did I mention? She has very full and very kissable lips and is an enthusiastic, amazing kisser (and a sensuous snuggler). Perhaps that says just as much about my predilections. :icon_smile:

I highly recommend this delightfully seductive and engaging companion, she is in a class of her own like only a few select others are. An hour or two in her company and you'll leave feeling amazing, even days afterwards.

Thank-you, Sierra, for a wonderful distraction, and I am positively looking forward to the next time.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.