Hunter

Hunter2.jpg

One of the benefits of the Beautiful behinds and Beautiful breasts threads is to alert hobbyists to women they might have missed otherwise. dt5494 recently posted this pic of Hunter, and I hadn't noticed her before, but the moment I did, she went onto my 'must see' list. I then learned from Pete that she was scheduled to visit Ottawa (so co-operative and helpful, this board!), so I contacted her and arranged a meeting. I loved the pic, the firm, flawless body, and those eyes. I couldn't wait for the designated time to arrive.

When she opened her hotel room door, I was greeted by a stunning blonde. She's changed her look, but what a body, and what eyes! The body is flawless as pictured, and the eyes are pale blue and rivetting. We wasted no time in getting into it, and she was exciting and excited. Excellent oral, giving and getting, and sex in many creative positions, with Hunter often leading the way. It was a very passionate encounter. I love it when you feel completely carried away in the embrace, and there's nothing else but the moment. Ecstasy achieved.

So this was a great time, with an exceptional beauty.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

CATO good for you bud!Nice rec, she looks amazing from pictures, the blonde hair would of set me off!:jackoff:

Something called work lately for me keeps getting in the way, insanely busy right now, I'm hoping it all stops soon.Then again money earned now will make some ladies happy later:motion:

Along with Kelly Martin in Australia, one of the fittest bodies I've ever had the pleasure to experience.

I also had the privelege of meeting Hunter. By far the best expereience I have yet had with a lady! She is truly a lady. I will not pass up the opportunity in the future.

I saw those too (actually Hunter mentioned them to me), but can't understand where they were coming from. I thought she was amazing, beautiful, and really into her work.

There is nothing negative I could say about her. There was no rushing and in fact we spent extra time socializing afterwards. I will definitely contact her again.

I was very interested in booking Hunter but when I did an Internet search I found conflicting host city information so I decided to stay away. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for her next time. Thanks for the reviews.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.