Looking for a regular girl

Just my opinion but, any GFE provider will offer kissing, but for passion, their needs to be some sort of chemistry. A girl can be a great kisser but if the gentleman is a face swallower, clumsy, sloppy, etc, there's not going to be much reciprocated passion. It does take two after all. Choose someone you are attracted to, correspond with her and if you still feel an attraction make an appointment and see if she is the one. Continued encounters are wonderful with the right two people. Give it time, have patience you'll find your right girl:)

• Like 1

If you're looking for recommendations I think a bit more info is needed. Your "regular" might not be someone else's regular. As for kissing, as Cristy said, it too is a VERY personal like/dislike. When you find someone who fits your kissing style and passion, who can transport you to the brink of ecstasy with their lips it's a beautiful thing. Start with attraction, move to meeting then try the kiss. Good luck in your search....SUCH a worthy goal! Kissing is *rawr*

• Like 5

Yes Midnite I agree. I had such good chemistry with my regular girl. Its like we knew each other of our lives. Its actually hard for me to get her out of my head. She was the total package..."Sigh "... I have seen other girls but to no avail , I have not found her yet. Its expensive to search for one...lol

Additional Comments:

Cristy I am an excellent kisser. And yes the chemistry between 2 people has to be there. Yet to find that......

• Like 1

Sorry hear your regular is no longer available. Its hard to move on.

If you could let us know what type of lady that "turns your crank", it is easier to make suggestions. There are so many ladies out there, that it's hard to say what might work for one, doesn't do it another.

Good luck in your search - there is always a gem out there, You just need to decide what you are looking for - and let us know.

xoxo

• Like 1

Yes, it can be expensive to search at least research is free here. I'm sure there might be some input if you more define 'who" you're looking for as I know we have many experienced hobbyists here. Suggestions can lead you in one direction but only a one on one will let you know whether the chemistry is there. I'm sorry you can't see your other girl, I hope you find bigger and better!

I can feel for you pps9047. I have also missed my "regular gal" for some time now. It is not the first time that a regular of mine has moved on, and each time it gets more difficult to find someone else. I wish you luck, and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

I hope you find that special lady PPs9047 I too have a special lady I see regularly the chemistry was there from day one and I only see her there are a lot of beautiful ladies here and you will find that special lady again just takes time one day I will be in that same boat something I do not like thinking about that will be a sad day for me too all the best PPs9047

Guest d*k***

It's so hard to find (and lose) that "regular lady" when everything works out ...in my short career as a hobbyist I have had 3 regular ladies...two left the province...sad days :) ...now I know what to look for, so my search would be a bit more focused - however, I hope I don't have to do it for a while. :)