Willow in Halifax

Winnipeg's loss was Halifax's gain. Saw Willow a few times in Winnipeg, when she was living here. A great GFE experience, very nice girl, great body - even better now ;) , not a clock watcher, and really enjoys what she does. OK, so did I. Hoping she'll have time to get together when she returns to Winnipeg for a visit.

Still trying to find an excuse to get to East Coast to see her again, you guys out there got a good one.

All I hear is good things about her. Tried to see her but she was sick when I was in Halifax in May. Will try and see her next time.

Guest wi***w

Thanks Smitty for the very kind words..I really enjoyed our time together and I'm always open to meeting new gentlemen..Been living here in Halifax for a year now and I'm LOVIN it!!! The people I've met have been amazing.. I've temporarily taken my ad down from EC as I'm going back to my old stompin grounds for 2 weeks and won't be available for visits but will be back mid August and ready for "playtime" ..Hope to see you soon

Willow