Nina and Sabrina on bp

Has anyone seen these girls? I recognize the pictures of the one with the tattoo on the side she is a SP I tried to contact a few months ago with no luck, but not sure it it is the same girl or if they are using fake pics... Any info will be appreciated

I did a little investigating the evening Nina and Sabrina were in town and I noticed Gabriella using the same photos. I messaged her asking and confronted her about it... She then sent me a photo saying "This is me" and it was none other then ASHLEY aka RedHead..... I asked her why she stole the pics and she said "I'm just as hott as she is, so what"... I also informed Nina and Sabrina.... Also contacted Sweetest Jessica and myself posing as a male... I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, I just thought this should get out there....

• Like 2

Guest m**on

i do believe Gents that ExoticNadia is try to warn you of what i think they call a bait and switch in which Ashley on back page is using several different posts and names with same phone number and taking pics from nina and Sabrina's post and using them under another name with her phone number. ExoticNadia is 100 percent right and should be thanked. Thank you Nadia