Sexy Bella (Aka Ottawabella87)

Well gentlemen, I have a confession to make.

I have been holding out on you.

You see I met this amazing woman, ottawabella87, and I've waited until now -- after several mind-blowing sessions -- to fess up and write a review. You'll forgive my taking one...and then taking a few more...for the team, on account of the fact that my meetings with ottawabella have been the most exquisite I have ever experienced since engaging in the ranching sciences.

This is a rare gem of a woman, guys. And unlike all of you lucky dawgs here on cerb who have the benefit of her photos to preview (and they speak volumes about her stunning beauty), I met her the first time sight unseen.

To be clear...my jaw hit the floor at out first meeting. As in oh-my-god-this-woman-is-stunning-and-she's-looking-right-at-me. Instantly personable, friendly, smart, emotionally mature well beyond her years...and always with this mysterious smile. It's hard not to imagine how any fella won't be smitten by her. She offers fabulous incalls at good locations. So rest assured, it will be worth your while.

As those of you who know me will attest, I'm not much for divulging details about encounters. What I will say is that ottawabella plays safe, offers a great GFE, and that she will treat you very well *provided* that you do the same. And I know you will, because cerb folks are a good bunch who appreciate rare beauty and grace as is the case with ottawabella87.

• Like 1

Well lads another Ottawasweetheart! Genuinely passionate and aims to please!

Even when we had a little "mishap", after a short pause she was a trooper and offered to continue while I thought we were finished! She was very cool about that! Very responsive and

Affectionate!

Now she's not a spinner but a well proportioned young lady! Very pretty nice eyes and lovely warm smile and personality to match! Repeat yes! Treat her right!

Posted via Mobile Device

HeLlO fElLoW CeRbIeS,

Now this is the first recommendation i choose to write , No i was not forced to write it i simply had to tell my fellow Friends and Mates about it.

Now it was a usual day for me when i felt the need to see someone to spend sometime with, maybe cuddle, be with,.. you know... The i had remembered that just a few days back i had talked to this really sweet, caring and beautiful person called OttawaBella87... Anywho....

I got a chance to reach her today but sadly she was not able to do incalls for the rest of the day so i offered for her to come over to my place, Now she was going to be taking the bus but what kind of a gentelman lets a lady do that? So i told her i would be able to pick her up and drop her back off, she agreed and went there, She was 2 minutes early and looked very pretty dressed in mature clothing and so on...(dont want to bore you guys too much) :handjob:

Anyways we get back to my place, i let her use the bathroom to slip into something more ....*cough* you know .... Now let me tell you this, she has beautiful brown/hazel eyes that you could look into and just feel as if you are suddenly flying in the sky... She had a goergous smile that would be superoir when compared to a babies smile... Very smooth and soft skin that would make you want to move your hand all across her body till you get your little pewee down there straight up to reach the sky if it could... MMMMM....

Curves in the right places, beautiful bouncy breasts, She is an incredible Kisser (Taught me a thing or two) :oops:.... Beware of the toungue though , its as if its a snake that knows how to move perfectly, We started off with chatting, getting to know one another then slowly moved on to kissing and next thing i know is that we were kissing while having her smooth soft hands slowly playing with my ChooChoo train... Now if you enjoy hearing someone moan for real and have this amazing look on their face while she moans and gets a hold of you soo tight yet soo soft and smoothly then she is the woman for you. She knows how to put a smile on your face, Very Intellegent, very Sweet and caring. Anyways i could tell you more but then i will ruin the surprise your in for ;). She has few secrets from here to there but once you know how to communicate with her well you will think you died and went to heaven.

To All you cerbies that havent seen her yet, Dont spoil her too quick she is a Gem that we need to take care off . If you are looking for someone tiny and small and skinny then she is not the person for you However i do recommend you giving her a try first.

Thats All i got to say for now :mrgreen:..... Enjoy Fellow Cerbies

Yes Bella is a sweething she is amazing and talented just like the above post we kissed for what seemed like hours and we kept going back to it

Everything was safe we explored each other to the fullest and shared a special moment but she will have to tell you if she wants but was very special

Im sure the maid could hear her in the hallway thats how heated it was but I dont think she cared who heard her the menu was full and I ordered evrything I think hehe and all was very tasty and her desert had cream on it so we both were shaking when we were done

She is a gem and will return thats for sure just wont wait as long as I did on the first visit treat her with respect and you will get it in return can wait till we meet again sweetie

"Give me 10 minutes" she said..after reading her reviews and checking out her photos a couple of times I found myself free one night this week after work and decided to give Bella a call. She was staying a nice hotel close to my office so that 10 minutes was all I needed to walk the few blocks to see her.

She opened the door and the first thing that struck me was her height, I'm 6' and a do enjoy someone that I don't have to bend down to kiss and within moments that is exactly what we were doing. Tongues exploring while she unbuttoned my shirt and started rubbing her leg on the front of my trousers..very sensual...it would seem that art of the undress has almost been forgotten by many of the girls but I appreciated it from Bella.

after a few minutes of very passionate kissing we lay down and my hands roamed ultimately ending on the little patch of lace that was radiating heat..I began to press down and slowly work my fingers under the flimsy cloth and that's when the moans began. if she wasn't experiencing true pleasure then I want to nominate her for an Oscar. She was wet and so very responsive to my touch and after a few minutes that included her eyes rolling back in her head and a few gasps of oh my god I'm cumming she began to give me perhaps the best bbbj I have ever expeienced just the right amount of pressure and suction, wet and loud, lips wrapped tight around while she pushed down hard so I could feel the back of her thoat, simply amazing.

I ask her to swing around and I wanted to taste her and she nicly positioned herself on my lips and tounge as I began to feast...she moved well back and forth giving good directions and on more that one occasion squeexing my head tight between her thigh as her body shuddered...

I then asked if she would switch again so that this time she was on my face, cowgirl style, holding on to the headboard and I enjoyed the smothering sensation of her wet warm lips against mine..once again I could hear the low moans and pitched whimpers as my tongue danced all around.

A little more of her amazing oral skills to "return the favour" and then it was on with the condom and a very gental and erotic cowgirl followed by a bed shaking doggy that coudn't hold me off any longer..

I took a few minutes to catch my breath and promise her that I would come back very soon and then it was off once again to the real world.

THanks again Bella for a great time and I am already looking forward to our next encounter.

I had the chance to meet with OttawaBella some weeks ago. Yes this review come late but since I'm a very busy man, this is the way it is.

So, I've finally met with OttawaBella. It was not her fault at all. As I mentioned, my schedule is very busy and ever changing at the last minute and had to cancel 2 previous meetings.

Met her in a correct motel in the east end. Not a 4 stars hotel but clean and safe little suite.

OttawaBella is a shy girl. She will wait for you to make the first move. Her description is right. She is a little chubby, not fat, but for those who like me, like ample breasts, soft skin, and natural woman (although she is shaved down there) she is the one for you.

When she opened the door, she kissed me on the cheek and hug me. I gave her the envelope and we sat on the bed. I also forgot to mentioned that I was somehow on a rush because I was unable to leave the office as early as I would have like. So first hand I told her that we only had half an hour. We kissed lightly at first then it came to DFK. I broke our kiss and I asked her if I could take a shower. The whole time I was undressing we continue to kiss with my hand all over her still clothed body feeling her big soft bum and ample breast. I finally made it to the shower and came back just a couple minutes later.

I wanted to taste her after some more DFK and foundling. She laid back on the bed and I went to DATY. She has a nice pussy, fully shaved and already moist. It didn't take long before she begun moaning and pulling my head towards her. I used both my mouth and digits. She delivered at least 2 O's before it was my turn. Not that I didn't want to be inside her, but because of the lack of time, I opted for the oral finish which I'm a big fan of.

After letting her recover, I asked her if she could BBBJ on me while I masturbate and provide her my artwork on her face and lips which she agreed to (YMMV). She looked at me the entire time and let me deliver the money shot the way I like it.

Once I got the control back of my knees, I got her a warm towel and helped her take care of the mess I did. Some more cuddling, kissing and then it was already the time for me to get back to me duty.

Got dressed, some more LFK and I'm gone.

All in all, a very good experience. What I recall from OttawaBella is that she is a genuine woman, sweet, shy and still, open minded. DATY was awesome since I could feel that she was really enjoying it and even taking advantage of it.

If I have the chance I will surely repeat. My only problem is that there are some many other nice ladies out there.

Threat her well, be nice with her and she will abandon herself to you.

Naughty37.

I first met OttawaBella at a social and could not help but lock eyes with her. She captivated me with her beautiful eyes and gorgeous smile. I just had to introduce myself and a week later, I was lucky enough to get to enjoy her company.

OttawaBella is an amazing lady. She made me feel... well... incredible. We've all heard of that often elusive GFExperience. You may have even been lucky enough to have experienced making love to that special high-school sweetheart for the very first time. OttawaBella brought all of that back for me. There is nothing more incredible than experiencing the excitement and heart-pounding exhilaration that passion and caring brings to the physical. That evening I truly got to enjoy that special feeling and OttawaBella made it all happen. When all was said and done, she let me give her a simple massage. This is something I definitely wanted to do for a woman who had just given me so much.

Would I repeat? I plan to soon and it won't be just for an hour. Even if there was no physical interaction, I'd still enjoy my time with her. I'd repeat even if it was just to go for a walk and be able to hold her hand and talk. She is just that incredible.

Treat her well, gentlemen. And, of course, YMMV.

I had the pleasure meeting OttawaBella, after reading the above reviews. She is described very well in the threads already, she was such a pleasure to meet. Our time was of some great conversation, and some really nice sensual sex. Ottawa Bella was very responsive to the DFK'ng DATY she was very wet, and went into "o" land and her face was quite blushed red, a couple of positions tried and experienced, and it was most gratifying to the both of us.

Thanks OttawaBella for such a great time.:wink:

Guest D****13

This cute lady is a total sweet heart, treat her well gentlemen.

like they say in her reviews she is a sweetheart shy and when she get going she goes and yes shes worth a repeat Thanks ottawabella87:bowdown:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.