Kathy (Malaysian Beauty)

For those inquiry minds, I had a quick half hour appointment with Kathy today( call it a quick nooner from work).

There was a thread regarding her "actual picture"....trust me, that is her body in the picture.

Here is the thread..reference Kathy's question to her validation of pictures.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=15849

She is learning the english language, therefore her soft voice and language barrier, you need to pay attention to her. She is of course a total spinner type, around 5'0'' 100lbs, she offered some really nice, BBBJ and it was delightful.Her nipples get very erect after some licking and sucking on, and she moans with glee also while enjoying some DATY.

She quickly got into her position, doggie...she said "you might hurt me, you so big" (ah yes I like to hear that for my ego only). Once into doggie style, I was able to put my entire big mitts around her very cute ass and tiny waist, and simply hold onto her and ride, and what a very nice tight fit:)

After completion of my quick thirty minute, play time, Kathy was quite accomodating to get some wipes and stroke me nice and clean afterwards.

There you have it gents, she is for real, if you like Malaysian type ladies, that love to pamper you, she is not shaven below, but very neatly trimmed, then I say go check her out.

Took One For The Team....from Pete:bddog:

Thx for TOFFT Pete, looks like another for my never shrinking TDL !

Guys, wait until I get to see her to verify this review before booking her up so I can't get an appointment! LOL

:razz:

I got to see this charming young lady before all you mongers booked her solid and have to say it was a unique experience. Unique in a good way, very good.

As stated her english isn't great but she will keep working with you so you understand. And to be honest, once you sort out the address and get there, not a lot of talking is needed. (A lil tip ... if you count on your GPS to find the addy, you may have to use Nepean instead of Ottawa as the city if you have an older map)

She opened the door in an adorable pink bikini that certainly grabbed my attention. After that, Kathy did most of the grabbing. :mrgreen: She is cute and tiny, I had a hard time trying to find those 100lbs. she started the bbbj and it was soft and slow and she made some unusual sounds .... I was thinking maybe this wasn't gonna be so great. But she certainly knew what to do and I grew (in more ways than one) to really enjoy the sensations and was soon ready for something more serious.

I requested doggy (my fave) and was surprised when she said sure but she wanted to try another position first. It was kind of sideways with her leg in the air and I was enjoying it immensely when she announced that she had to turn for doggy. We then did that, a bit more bbbj (she added oil to the mix and used some interesting actions), more doggy then more bbj and some amazing hj action that i couldn't hold back during.

I would have liked a bit more daty as she was tasty and accepting but she made me feel as though she couldn't wait for me to enter her which stoked my ego. Afterward we cuddled and she surprised me again by telling me she felt lucky I chose her when there were so many other girls I could have seen. I told her she was a real sweetheart and I was the lucky one.

It was kind of mini GFE, nice little kisses and lots of affection. A very unique and different time, she seemed a bit inexperienced in some ways but experienced beyond her years in others .... so unique and perplexing it was super enjoyable. I only had time for 30 min and wished I could have stayed longer. Next time I probably will ......

Hey,

I went to see Kathy today. She looked very nice. The pictures are very accurate - very nice body. She's also a very modest, honest and friendly girl. The time with went by too fast. The more I talked to her the longer I wanted to stay. Too bad I had to leave but I will go back again.

Great service guys.

:mrgreen:

Thanks Pistol Pete for writing her up and to Slurp for an excellent description of his experience. I saw Kathy yesterday and can only support both their comments. very nice woman and an excellent service. To add interesting stuff, she is a canadian citizen now having been here 15 years. She is trying to get started as a clothes designer and has a friend in the business. She's in her mid twenties. I wish her well.

She said she is usually available any day so even if you don't see any ad or whatever just call her at 613-867 0695. I was with Kathy for an hour session which started with a real nice relaxing massage. Then she asked what I wanted which shows how eager she is to please and please me she did. Her phone was vibrating a few times which shows interest out there. Keep phoning and a soft little voice will answer eventually. She told me she understands english very well but talks very slowly which gives the impression she doesn't. You really have to listen closely cause she speaks very softly.

She's very tight, tightest I've experienced to date, probably because she's so small and delicate. I must mention her beautiful breasts: c's and firm with nice erect nipples, the way I like them. She also makes the nicest comments like ''you're a big boy (talking about junior)'' (I am normal size ((12 inch ((joke)). I always thought that oriental type girls being small usually, see caucasians as bigger than usual which seems to be the case. She also thought I was a good looking man which I really liked cause she meant it. I'm middle aged + so can appreciate a nice comment like that. I encourage other men of mature age to see her as she really is a nice girl.

One pointer: when I arrived and tried to buzz in to her apartment, nothing happened. After a few tries I just slipped in and went to her room. I forgot to clarify why the buzzer thing did not work so if it happens to you, try to get in. there iwas lots of ins and outs so it wasn't a problem. A good thing I slipped in.

Her pictures are accurate. She's Malaysian and looks the type: dark eyes and dark hair, soft and looking to please. Made me think of a geisha in the movies in a bikini...

She is my first recommendation. I will be making more as I realize how much these comments help direct us boys to better experiences instead of regretful ones. Thanks again to Pistol Pete for starting the thread.

Thank you Kathy. I hope to see you again so we can work on our special project.

Geo007

I saw Kathy on the weekend for an hour appointment. I was extremely impressed with her. Massage was a bit too light for my liking, however, she's open to "harder" massages on my return visit. Everything said about Kathy in the previous posts rings true for me. A real sweetie.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.