any recommendations from the current BP listings?

Guest W****he***k

Can anyone make a recommendation from the ladies currently advertising in our area from BP?

Can anyone make a recommendation from the ladies currently advertising in our area from BP?

BP ladies?

Well, I've seen Arianna (persian/itialian bella), although she looks too good to be true, her pics are real and she's very pretty as well. Offers a great GFE she's sweet with a great personality.

Also seen Euphoria Reighn (previously Lady Hannah) Her pics are real however, she is slightly slimmer now. She's got tattoos that are brushed out of the pro shots. She's also very attractive and enjoys herself.

I've seen the "new sweet Japanese girl" as well. Based on the pic's in the ad it's B&S but I decided to go through with the visit anyway and was pleased with the experience in the end.

I've seen others that were perhaps less than desirable I won't publicly list them.

I've seen more but that's the ones off the top of my head. if you want any other info or there a lady you wondering about specifically just pm me.

Cheers

• Like 6

Avalynn is wonderfully sexy too, truly full service. Massive boobs and a tight full figure.

I've heard she's great but unfortunately I find her very hard to book with given the schedule she keeps. The one time I did manage to arrange my schedule to see her she flaked on me and I sat waiting in my truck for the address, never heard from her after. I'm fair, every lady gets one flake as I know sometimes life gets in the way of even the best of intentions. I'm going to try to book again, hopefully it'll work out.

Guest W****he***k

Thanks. Been wanting to see her but our schedules just do not jive. She basically works evenings and weekends and those times are not options for me. Her pics certainly look great though.

I haven't had a chance to post a reco for her yet but another lady that's great is "Jessica". She's had an ad posted on the NL site in the past but for some reason it's down now. She's Geminigirl23 here on Cerb. She a real GND and alot of fun. Besides me other well known cerbies have seen her and think she's great too.

Guest Sai**rs***09

I had a lovely time with Avalynn. Great personality and she successfully wore me out! Had no troubles sleeping that night!

I saw Avalynn last night and I have to agree she was fantastic. Her body is just like her pics, thick but firm with beautiful large breasts. IMO she's very pretty too, got a smouldering sexyness with playfullness that tones down the sex appeal making her cute and fun. Her personality is perfect, she knows what she's doing so there is ease and comfort right from the firs minute. The sex itself was close to the best I've had and given that it was our first visit together I think that it would only get even better with repeat visits (which I definately plan to do). She could go from soft and sweet kissing and moaning to screaming out profanities and going at it really wild and hard seemlessly. She was very orgasmic too. Her incall is top notch.

I suppose you could call this a reco, but I wasn't sure about posting recos for non cerb ladies in the reco section.

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of seeing Tiffany this past weekend and she was a wonderful encounter. She is bubbly and a pleasure to be with. She offers a beautifull GFE experience and provides a great service. Hope to see her again when she returns to St. John's.

• Like 1

Guest W****he***k

I don't see an ad for Tiffany. Perhaps it is gone now.

I do see one for Leah Love on there. .... Highly recommend before she is gone. Today is her last day it seems.

Guest W****he***k

I have noticed quite a few new ladies posting to BP lately. Can anyone provide some latest info? By way of PM is great.

Really appreciate those that provided info previously!