It's What You Need More Than...(Visiting December 11-14th)

..food or sleep or your next breath--to be touched. With attention and intention, by hands that are strong and skilled and can listen with intelligence. By hands that know how to get down and through the envelope of your skin and deliver a flood of sensation that can take you to that somewhere else but here.

There are many types of massage and bodywork practices. My own practice consists of a series of consciously delivered hands-on techniques inspired by Swedish massage, fascial work, Sexological Bodywork, and my own intuitive understandings of the body. The bodywork I offer is meant to turn you on, wake up your awareness and every tissue in your body. It is also meant to feel safe, supportive and present. Neither too hard nor too soft for your liking, it can lull you into a bodily space floating between deep relaxation and pleasant arousal where you are both awake and aware. Some call this state bliss. You may want to reside there forever.

Sensual, unrushed, pleasant conversation if you desire.

Or perhaps you need to be taken in hand in an entirely different way. You know who you are. Let's talk.

I am an athletically built bi female who is intellectually bent and sexually intense in a quiet and attentive kind of way. I am also easy on the eyes, communicative and well-spoken, and in possession of an uncanny ability to create a comfortable vibe.

Specifics of service are negotiable prior to an appointment in order to ensure it is fashioned to your needs.

I am open to honest, respectful, and direct discussion around some of you desires or dynamic(s) you might be interested in.

In calls only.

Check out my website for more details about my service(s). After you have done so, email for more information or state your interest, and/or to set up an appointment. I respond to inquiries as soon as I can.

I look forward to meeting with you,

-Anna