What color underwear are you wearing now.

What style and color underwear are you wearing right now. I have heard that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Me.... grey boxers

I'm naked under my robe because quite often I sleep naked. I'm having my morning coffee almost nude because I'm about to get ready for the day. Hi, all, I'm having my morning coffee, almost naked, in front of my computer screen, participating on cerb, hehe.

Same as Peachy, I'm wearing none, but... I'm in my bed (always sleep naked ;) ) on my lap top, now as the

exhibitionist that I am :) I will go get my morning coffee naked as it is ready.

When I get dressed I not sure on colour,there is red,black,blue boxers some are silk some are warm cotton,

I haven't made up my mind yet, maybe even go commando too :) LOL

• Like 1

Hmm, so Peachy and PistolPete who in the other thread just said they have some exhibitionist in them are sitting here naked, and me who chose voyeur have already gotten dressed. Correlation? ;)

Anyway, blue boxer-briefs for me.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

Couldn't tell you, I got dressed in the dark. They feel kinda plaid-like though :)

Add me to the list of wearing none right now, but will be putting on a bright orange pair of boxers soon

• Like 1

Almost see thru brief that hugs my body where you can see my well shaped bum and all the girth of my penis. Oh yeah the question was what color are they, they are white.

• Like 1

I'm going to be wearing a cute pair of black lace booty shorts with red hearts on them.

I'd love to see how those look on you! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Well this morning when I woke up my water had frozen.....this meant a trip outside in the minus f###ing below weather the prairies are gripped in right now. So on with all the multiple layers of clothing and out to do the job. So when I was finished I was able to strip down to the first layer of clotheing....t shirt and a pair of hitech winter underwear.....sort of like man tights....dark blue....very comfy and cozy on a cold winters day....functional, not fashionable:exagerefesses:

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid

Black. Even though I put them on earlier today, I still had to check.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Black satin boxers. I bought them for my Ottawa trip but I could not get the time off. SIGH!

Nude colour! No panties on today! Yay, the freedom! lol

This very moment? None....

Me toooooooooo :) Like Kerri I have no panties on ... nope ;) and like Kylie I have None ....

So I am most sure the visual of me with no undies on will be equally as enticing and sexy as the Kerri and Kylie dirty minded visuals .... Yes ?

• Like 1

I'm wearing my favorite pink pantie with a white tank top and no bra...hmmm my nipples are hard and need some stimulation with this cold temperature ;)

• Like 2