Clarissa

I saw her a few weeks ago and she does provides MA or SP service, I went for SP.

First impression was what a pretty redhead! Next to asians I have a weakness for redheads and was not disappointed. She is a sweet, sexy, tall, thin girl. Very cute. I think she is 5'8 or 5'9. Very friendly, we hit it off right away and chatted a bit. Plenty of laughs and was feeling great about things.

Off to the fun and had the usual fun, everything safe. A few restrictions but we had a great time and it didn't stop me from achieving my goal, I had a very pleasant time. She didn't really allow me to do a whole lot for her to assure she had as much fun but get the impression next time maybe it will be more interactive.

Afterward there was some time left and she made sure we spent the entire time so she gave me a bit of a massage. We chatted about her name change and she said she was Sophia Rose when she started with an agency and quickly decided to go indy and changed her name. She does have an account here, i forget if she told me her handle.

All in all I had a great time and will most likely repeat. Overall we had a great time even when talking and joking ... great girl!

progress.gifedit.gif

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I had the pleasure of seeing Clarissa last Monday

Clarissa is a very attractive and easy to talk to girl who puts you at ease. Her pics are accurate tall slim and tonned. The view is great doggie or cowgirl. As her ad on .......... states massage plus (full service) all safe. No typical GFE services (DFK or DATY) but I had a very enjoyable time and will definitely repeat.

Very good value for anyone looking for 1/2 hr appointments in the west end. :wink:

Hello

I would like to recommend Clarissa. She is a very nice women offering in-calls in the west end near Carling and Richmond Road. Her studio apartment is very tastefully decorated. She likes to chat. Free parking in the lot or side street if you prefer. She is a tall long haired women with a great body. She takes extra precaution in cleanliness.

I will be going back because she is a real gem.

Perhaps I should keep this secret all to myself!

Book now as she does tend to fill up in the early evenings.

Cheers:lol:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.