Emmanuelle

Had the chance last minute today to meet this lovely lady ! Not only is she personable fun to be with and gorgeous she has a great sense of humor and made me feel like we had been friends for ever ! She has a beautiful face she,s a great kisser and has a body hotter than Marilyn Monroes !! Breasts that are as perfect as you can imagine (if you are a fan of naturally large and very heavy )and an ass that's as tight and hard as you could ever wish (seriously perfect )and so squeezable !!! If she is a little weak it was letting me run over on time ! But a true sweetheart I hope to see again soon !

• Like 1

Beleive what the others have said!

Emmanuelle is very sexy, soft in just the right places but with a body that will leave you stunned. As stated I believe her cup size is understated! She is very accomodating and sensual. I did not want to make her sore or wear her out so got her to finish the session orally/by hand which she accommodated willingly, and has a very unique position for this. She is so skilled that after I had to text her that my stomach was sore from spasms from what she did.

I would definitely repeat given the opportunity and would strongly advise anyone to not miss the chance to see her. Only problem was outside noise from the motel, something out of her control!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.