Any recommendations for Fredericton?

I'm visiting Fredericton on Business in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone has any tips for a good sp. I've tried calling a couple of places in the phone book on previous trips with mixed results. Has anyone had any experience there?

I would also be interested to see what everyone has to say about providers in Fredericton as so far I have yet to have any expiriences worth recommending.

I called Savanna's last time I was in town. Met with a young girl (21 ish) who went by the name Amber. She was originally from Toronto. It was one of my better Fredericton experiences, although she had a thing about having her breasts touched. (Ultra sensitive or something...an unfortunate affliction for someone in her chosen profesion.) She was smart and I enjoyed it. I'll probably call that # again next time, as I had less luck with other numbers. (Can't remember the names of the other places.) It would be nice to have some idea who was going to show up when you called though.

Guest W***ledi*Time
Get ahold of me, I think I could help you out.

Welcome to Cerb, CCXXX!