Zoexox - sweet spinner

This is my first recommendation. I did mention to Zoe that I am a member of cerb but did not promise to write a review on her so this may come as a surprise to her. Anyways, she is a somewhat shy pretty, young spinner type SP with innocent looking eyes. Her picture are very accurate. She has one of the most amazing ass. I felt very at ease right away. I asked if she provided a private dance. She replied that she once danced for one of the downtown strip clubs but that she did not have music on. She promised to set one up soon (Zoe - I plan to collect on that in the near future).

I only spent 1/2 h so the time went very fast, but suffice it to say that it was well spent. Being the first time, I did not ask for dfk and it was not offered but she more than made up for this in other ways. She accommodated by request for a massage. Several positions were tried including cbj, cowgirl, mish, and my favorite, doggie. I will leave out the details. Please, treat her nice - she is such a sweetheart. I plan to repeat.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.