Miel (Sexy Miel)

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Guest S**r***e

Well I had the pleasure of meeting the sexy Miel Tuesday night. It all started in the chat room when I mentioned I was going to go for one of my infamous "Timmies Runs". (okay, maybe they're not infamous but some people in chat know what I mean....right etas?) I asked if anyone wanted anything from Timmies and Miel was quick to respond. I gladly obliged to pick up her order and deliver it to her. (she had no idea that I had wanted to come see her for other reasons, she was informed later after I had left chat) So I arrived at her hotel and was greeted very nicely. We started out chatting a little bit over our respective Timmies drinks. I found that I could talk to Miel quite easily, as if I was talking to a long time friend. She is very down to earth and I could see myself hanging out with her in "real life".

Miel has a very sexy figure and she has that sexy lady next door kind of look to her. You know, the neighbours wife that you secretly want to bed kinda look. So anyway, I am not going to go into details about our time but let me just say that I had a blast and I plan on repeating, over and over and over again. Of course with anything YMMV. Treat her right gentlemen and she will take care of you. I know I am looking forward to seeing her again.

I have seen the lovely Miel & highly recommend her! Easily one of my best SP experiences! Miel likes to take her time & get to know you first which is something I prefer when seeing an SP. I ended up staying much longer than an hour as we connected really well! She gave me a tomato from her garden when I was leaving!

I was very happy with all services provided. Miel's kitty was the tastiest I ever had the pleasure of! She used to be a dancer and she is able to offer a 'Triple Crown' of a dance, massage & FS. The complete package!

Miel has other career aspirations so her availability will be reduced soon. She may only be available on a part-time basis. See her soon!

Her pics are accurate I will absolutely repeat!

Peachka

Well I had chance as well to meet Miel and have to agree with evrything that has been said above she is sweet and down to earth make sure what ever you book add another 30 minutes because she will make you stay till she is done with you definatley doesn't watch the clock

I had the chance to meet Miel it was a great time. U know its going to be good when u show up and she's in the shower waiting. I am glad I took the time out of my busy sch to meet her definit repeat.:-D

I have seen the lovely Miel & highly recommend her! Easily one of my best SP experiences! Miel likes to take her time & get to know you first which is something I prefer when seeing an SP. I ended up staying much longer than an hour as we connected really well! She gave me a tomato from her garden when I was leaving!

I was very happy with all services provided. Miel's kitty was the tastiest I ever had the pleasure of! She used to be a dancer and she is able to offer a 'Triple Crown' of a dance, massage & FS. The complete package!

Miel has other career aspirations so her availability will be reduced soon. She may only be available on a part-time basis. See her soon!

Her pics are accurate I will absolutely repeat!

Peachka

Omg i was reading this reco of Miel and was getting really arroused...thinking damn i think i may need to see Miel now too..then i looked again at the writer and realized it was Peachkanot Peachy who wrote it...lmao...still great reco Miel...you are sexy for sure...kisses

Omg i was reading this reco of Miel and was getting really arroused

You should have seen me when I was writing it! :sm185:

You should have seen me when I was writing it! :sm185:

I too had the opportunity to Miel this week, pictures don't do her justice, amazing attitude, super soft skin and amazing body..such an unbeleivable view from behind and loved the encouraging dirty talk..she is special..

Sweet tasting like honey too. I had the pleasure visiting her today just before Christmas, and she ensured my present was well wrapped and taken care of! We were enjoying some kissing under the mistletoe, while she was in missionary position and then again when she was riding me cowgirl style. She did warn me though...she would make me cum in no- time while riding cowgirl, and she did ride my sleigh very hard and fast, and Old Saint Pete, just had to cum:)...I certainly enjoyed my time with Miel and wished her a very ,Merry Christmas! Repeat-Oh yeah!:bddog:

I have to admit I considered it a chance when I visited Miel today (having never seen her previously) but it was well worth it. A natural beauty with a great physique she goes the extra mile to make you feel at ease and comfortable. After a few minutes any apprehension drains away and your free to enjoy your time with her without being anxious. And you will enjoy it. Just remember to treat her with respect and dignity (and a triple triple from the local Timm's) and she'll treat you like gold.

Guest m**l

hey emma,

just read your post, and thought to myself, emma can join me for some sensual fun anytime!!!! lol!

Guest d*********y

I agree with much of what has been said about Miel. In my opinion, she is the fulfillment of what I look for in a provider. She is beautiful and sexy as well as very sensitive to my needs.

Miel is my new atf because seeing her is like reconnecting with an old girlfriend. Very relaxed, but a super turn on.

I saw Miel last week. She had a nice clean place. I was comfortable immediately. She's a person I would consider getting involved with in real life. Great personality, and down to earth.

I was more than happy with the service, and as I told her she has one of the most perfectly shaped butts that I have ever seen. Definitely a repeat.

I had the pleasure of seeing Miel y'day - wow. Awesome personality, funny, smart, great service, enthusiastic. Easy to book via Chat function. Comfortable place. Perfect bum, tasteful tat's. Would definitely plan to repeat when next in town. Thanks for a fun afternoon, sweetie!

Guest S***dst***

I had seen Miel a while ago (before joining cerb) and now that she has come back, I couldn't resist another encounter.

This lady is a total sweetheart. Enthusiastic, a natural lover, a cuddler ... ya know, there are too many things that can be used to describe her, so I don't think I'll can write them ALL down lol

Miel, french for honey. This lady is the definition of sweet. Her new place is spacious and the bedroom just feels so warm and cozy, you may break a sweat when she walks in the room and heats it up even more :)

Our recent session started somewhat similar to our previous encounters. She loves to be close and cuddly. She'll hold you in her arms as both your breathing synchronize, close your eyes and hold her close.. She is like an angel or a cloud, soft, comforting and perfect.

New comers, don't be frightened, this lady is VERY easy to get along with and a great companion if you treat her well. She can be, and usually is, very playful aswell.

I read that most people whom visit, often recieve a wonderous massage from Miel, my visits always start with a little pampering of my own.

I find giving any lady a well earned massage to be a HUGE turn on for me and miel is always more than happy when I show up :)

Her body, while petite, is perfectly sculpted and exquisite to explore; especially her ass.. my..god..I can't get enough of it.

I always prefer to leave out specifics but she is very, very good at what I don't write about 8)

(imparticular the K9 specialty, which I may be partial too being an ass man)

I met this sweetheart today. Miel's very much as advertised. A genuine, down-to-earth lady, who puts you at ease and knows how to please! She's got her head on her shoulders and made me feel comfortable from the moment we spoke, before even meeting. Miel's definitely worth the time - the hour flew by and left me wanting more. She's the real deal and I'll certainly repeat.

I had the great pleasure of meeting Miel this afternoon. All I can say is amazing. A truely unforgetable experience. Two things that are important to me are attitude and service. Miel excells in both. Great attitude, fun, friendly and extremely warm. I definitely will be repeating and hopefully soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.