Lots of fakes ads turning up on bp in this area?

You are not alone. So many BP ads are fakes it gets really annoying. The good thing is they are fairly easy to spot and with the help of Google images and boards like this you can avoid getting sucked in.

• Like 2

This isn't an issue just with Kingston. It seems everywhere there are girls that seem to think that they can post fake pics and get away with it.

Not everyone on BP is a fake, but there are a lot that do.

Do your research and cross reference where possible.

xoxo

• Like 2

People post fake photos on more than BP. As Megan said it's pretty easy to sort through what is real and what's not .

I use it to advertise and although some perspective clients need coaching I have met great gents from there . Once you feel they are ready to visit they respect your time, donation and are loyal .

So if both ladies and men are smart it can be win win!

• Like 2

I would have to agree that fake photos is not just an issue with Kingston and I have noticed it is even worse in the larger cities. What is a newer issue here in Kingston is the ads that not only are obviously fake pics, but also have telephone area codes that are American. For the past couple of months, BP Kingston section has been flooded with these ads.

As others mentioned before me, do your research. Google image, TinEye, other forums and of course Cerb are great tools. Cowboy's Diary is also a great tool even though primarily based out of Ottawa area, he has saved me a couple of times here in Kingston

I recommend do as I do, use BP only as a last resort to see if an SP you know or have researched and know to be legit is working or not. Kingston SP's don't always advertise here consistently even if they are members on Cerb (this has been improving some lately).

Cheers all :)

How do you search using Google Image? I understand how tineye works (you post the URL for the add and click search and the results come up), but when I try the same method on Google, I never get any results.

If you are using Chrome for a browser you can right-click on an image and checking the image is one of the options. Else wise right-click the image to open in a new tab, copy the URL of that new tab, go to Google Images, click on the camera, paste in the address and Bob's your uncle - and she's your cousin. Oops! :-)

Edited by bcguy42
fix spelling
  • Like 2

I use google chrome as browser, so for me it is easy. I just went to chrome extension and found the google image add-on. Now all I do is right click on the image and scroll down to search google with this image.

Otherwise, you copy image url and go to google image and click the icon of a cameral and paste the image url there and hit search. There maybe an add-on for other browser as well, I just haven't bothered to look as I use google chrome.

Additional Comments:

haha....what BC said....seems we were answering at same time.

• Like 2

In moving from Vancouver to Kingston it was a surprise to see some of the same photos being used on CL out there were on BP here.

Good thing reverse image search works so well.

I dont understand why someone would even try to get business with a pic they do not own? Why mislead someone who is clearly going to see what you look like later?

It bums me out that every client that call me has to ask if my pics are real because of fake people posting fake pics. What really angers me is having my pics stolen.

• Like 5

Guest m**on

Well it's unfortunate that these ladies come to town using fake pics and also changing there names and numbers. There was one here this past weekend under the name Sarha and is now in Ottawa under the name Kaile or something like that. It has alway's been the many that pay for the deception of the few ,if that makes any sense and will probably always be that way. So we as hobbiest have to ask alot of questions and do our research. we also have to learn to walk away if when we show up there not the ones in the pics and show them we mean business. It's unfortunate for the honest providers but the consistency and clarity of the pics is what i look for, so if pics vary and can't clearly make them out then i question or ignore.

I dont understand why someone would even try to get business with a pic they do not own? Why mislead someone who is clearly going to see what you look like later?

It bums me out that every client that call me has to ask if my pics are real because of fake people posting fake pics. What really angers me is having my pics stolen.

The reason behind it is because these ladies bank on the fact that about half of the men who book, will in fact stay ( for a variety of reasons) some feel like, well I am already here, might as well. Some guys feel that they need to stay- or will through some money to the sp and not stay-all in fear of being robbed or hurt. Either way, the lying lady makes some money.

• Like 1