Sign in to follow this  

Hi def tv

It's very subjective, I have HD service and HD TV (of course) but some people just don't see the value. Have you gone to a store and compared SD to HD ? You can clearly see the difference images are brighter,crisper and the whole aspect ratio of 16:9 is allows for a better viewing experience than 4:3, you see more at once within your field of view.

I recently bought my mother a new tv that's HD compatible but I doubt she would ever decide to subscribe to the service. Most of the channels and shows she watches are not produced in HD and while she's impressed with my TV's size and display she doesn't see the value. It would be a waste of money.

The TV I bought her is a great TV, a little smaller and little less expensive but perfect for her because it delivers what she wants.

It's like speakers, I have Paradigm speakers throughout the ranch, they don't come cheap , but I value the sound they produce where as someone else would be just as happy with some 50 dollar speakers from Zellers, in the end it's all about what makes you happy and what satisfies you.

Sort of like SP's some prefer blondes, to redheads, shaved, unshaved, spinners to bbw, duos to one on one...

how much is shaw charging for HD out west.

how much is shaw charging for HD out west.

http://www.shaw.ca/en-ca/ProductsServices/Television/HDTV/HDTVProgramming.htm

There are a few channels that would be wicked in hi def, and I do have a good sound system, Sony Bravia from all places stupid store, :lol:

The tv is a 42`lcd Dynex basic model but is full 1080p