I decided to go to Taboo recently and it was not a great start as I had to sit there for about 20 minutes (or may be more) before the (fake) blonde overweight waitress decided to come and serve me with apology that she didn’t see me (I must have been an invisible man since there were only 5 customers there at the time!!!!).

Anyways, everything turned for the better as a long time dancer who had not seen me for a few years came over all kissing and hugging (Ellie, the former nurse). So we went to CR and after she took off the panty, she was shaved (not a pleasant surprise for me). I had a few dances with her. She has very nice natural boobs, she is open minded and She is very friendly but she also is in the habit of talking non-stop! during the dance!!. You will lose track of number of songs!!!.

Then another lady by the name of Jenifer came over as soon as I was back. She also told me that she didn’t see me sooner and she was all with big hugs and kisses too. After conversing for a while and update each other on our affairs, we went to the back and I enjoyed her tastily pale skin and beautiful nipples. She has beautiful soft very pale skin, and relatively small but sexy boobs. She is young and very friendly. I had a few dances with her too. I blocked my mind so that this presently psychology student don’t read my mind that I wanted to eat her alive;). I joked a lot and she kept on laughing. She really enjoyed my company.

Shortly after my return, another lady by the name of Tatiana came over, No she was not from Russia. She is very young and had the most beautiful face. Big light sky blue eyes, pale skin and long blonde hair all over her but her face was so really beautiful, cute, gorgeous (I am lost for words to describe her). I had a few dances with her too and really enjoyed it as it included kissing her absolutely beautiful face. She is visiting from Montreal and currently studying at a university.

Next it was Austin from Texas. She said she is American and visting Canada (I guess she loves cold whether!!!). She is relatively young and had very sexy nipples and long curly black hair but I could only touch them (no kissing was allowed:sad:). It was a torture, so I stop the dance after couple of sounds.

Next it was the last and best part. A highly educated Korean lady came to me:D and I took her to the back. Her name was Kianna, with a very cute unique face. She is relatively young. She also had very sexy nipples and in her case kissing was allowed. I really enjoyed kissing those sexy nipples. When I realized that she was a researcher at the university that I used to work some years ago, we started talking about the faculty members who used to be my colleagues years ago when I used to teach there for a short while (I guess we both were verifying each other’s claims, as she said I am too young looking to have been a faculty member some ten years ago and I did not expect a dancer to be a scientific researcher either!!). I kept her for five songs before I realized my wallet feels kind of flat. She was openminded, very cute and I really enjoyed my time with her. If I return to Taboo, it would be for seeing Kianna (Tatiana said she would be at Pigale in future).

Then, I checked my wallet and yes it was true, my very thick wallet had gone flat:-(. So I decided to leave before being approached by another lady as I hate to say no to a lady.

Evverytime i drive by this place I think I should stop in ..... now there's even more reason to! You didn't get her usual schedule did you SA?

Yes sure I did. She said she is there in Taboo Fridays (after 5:00 pm) and some Saturdays (after 6:00 pm). Slurp, Kianna is really cute, educated, friendly, unlike many orientals she is fluent in english (either born here or has been long time) and openminded. If you see her, please convey my warm greetings to her.

Yes sure I did. She said she is there in Taboo Fridays (after 5:00 pm) and some Saturdays (after 6:00 pm). Slurp, Kianna is really cute, educated, friendly, unlike many orientals she is fluent in english (either born here or has been long time) and openminded. If you see her, please convey my warm greetings to her.

With that schedule it's unlikely I'll get to see her. :-(

She sounds a lot like a dancer I saw at CC and Nuden years ago. Did she ask you to bite her ass? Don't laugh, that is a serious question .....

She sounds a lot like a dancer I saw at CC and Nuden years ago. Did she ask you to bite her ass? Don't laugh, that is a serious question .....

I think the bouncers at the Nuden might object a little if you bit a girl's ass! :)

Are the booths at Taboo private (like at Pigale)?

Posted via Mobile Device

Very unfortunate if you can't see her. She is a real oriental cutie slurp.

No she didn't but I did it anyway:lol:.

I think the bouncers at the Nuden might object a little if you bit a girl's ass! :)

Are the booths at Taboo private (like at Pigale)?

Posted via Mobile Device

I never forgive and forget that I was with a beautiful young cutie in CR (at NuDen) and we were kissing (really she was kissing me and of course with pleasure I was returning the favor) and the A-Hole bouncer at NuDen came in and gave the poor girl a warning for kissing on the mouth. It was just innocent kisses between two consenting adults giving both sides pleasure. That was the last time I went to NuDen (I went just once more to see the blonde blue eyed doll, Portia) now as the result it is the bar and the dancers at NuDen deprived of my greens since then.

Yes, the booths at Taboo are very private. When I say very, I mean the bouncer (who is there only after 7:00 pm) hardly comes in to check. Unlike NuDen they try to attract their diminishing customers by being respectful and considerate (the waitress excluded).

I never forgive and forget that I was with a beautiful young cutie in CR (at NuDen) and we were (deep) kissing (really she was kissing me and of course with pleasure I was returning the favor) and the A-Hole bouncer at NuDen came in and gave the poor girl a warning for kissing on the mouth. It was just innocent kisses between two consenting adults giving both sides pleasure.

It's the law. Your problem should be with lawmakers, not the bouncer who was just doing his job.

It's the law. Your problem should be with lawmakers, not the bouncer who was just doing his job.

What law would that be? It isn't part of the criminal code...so is it a by-law that you are referring to?

I am not a lawyer but if the young lady (over 18 ) was doing it out of her liking rather than being forced to, by just kissing a guy on the mouth, I am not sure that we have a law against that or we may as well declare our state as Islamic republic where as I understand it, boys and girls are arrested for simply kissing each other in public:mad:.

What law would that be? It isn't part of the criminal code...so is it a by-law that you are referring to?

Ottawa's municipal by-laws regarding adult entertainment.

EDIT: I just wanted to add that I'm pro-sex work and I have no problem with activities between consenting adult. I do have a problem when people get mad at the bouncers for just doing their job. I've had jobs in the past where I've had to enforce dumb rules and it sucks.

Ottawa's municipal by-laws regarding adult entertainment.

and that by-law prohibits kissing? Hard to believe since dancers are not licensed and therefore, anyone caught kissing in a SC would be breaking the by-law. What is the offense for kissing? A municipal by-law is not under the criminal code...so the worst thing you can get is a fine.

and that by-law prohibits kissing? Hard to believe since dancers are not licensed and therefore, anyone caught kissing in a SC would be breaking the by-law. What is the offense for kissing? A municipal by-law is not under the criminal code...so the worst thing you can get is a fine.

The main concern for the club in enforcing the rules, I believe, is that they risk losing their liquor license.

You are correct that the result would be a fine, like speeding or parking. I've known dancers who've gotten fines.

My main point was not that these are important laws that need to be followed, but that the bouncer isn't a lawmaker, club owner, or club manager. He is just a low-wage employee paid to enforce these rules and we shouldn't criticize him for doing his job. Our problem should be with lawmakers.

I am not aware of such law and if there is a law as such it is backwards and all I am saying is that the bouncer was overdoing his job. With just few people in the large bar two consenting adults kissing and enjoying, he could have just walked by and relax instead of trying to enforce a backward (as you claim to be) city bylaw, as many other bouncers do in many other strip bars. And all I was saying was that I rather go to those bars like taboo (the subject of this thread BTW) and spend my greens there rather than NuDen. I would have thought a bouncer's job is to protect the ladies from being forced to do things against their will and I fully support them in that regard rather than enforcing a 19 century bylaw imposed by some religious organizations. that is all.

No reason to get mad.

I'm not mad. I just disagree.
....he could have just walked by and relax instead of trying to enforce a backward (as you claim to be) a city bylaw, as many other bouncers do in many other strip bars.
That would involve risking his own job. I agree with you that you should be allowed to kiss a consenting woman, but it's not the bouncer's fault for doing his job. The problem is current laws regarding prostitution and adult entertainment, not as you say "a-hole bouncers."

The main concern for the club in enforcing the rules, I believe, is that they risk losing their liquor license.

You are correct that the result would be a fine, like speeding or parking. I've known dancers who've gotten fines.

My main point was not that these are important laws that need to be followed, but that the bouncer isn't a lawmaker, club owner, or club manager. He is just a low-wage employee paid to enforce these rules and we shouldn't criticize him for doing his job. Our problem should be with lawmakers.

I understand your point Julia...there are club rules meant to respond to municipal bylaws and keep the popo happy. Unfortunately, it is quite amazing that so many people who work in the industry are so oblivious to the law. Btw, the municipality can't remove a liquor license (that's provincial)...but they can remove the right of a business from being a restaurant, bar and alas, a strip club or any place with a liquor license for that matter. (Minor technical difference - same effect).

monk

p.s. I'm not a lawyer, but I could play one on t.v.

EDIT: p.p.s. the no kissing rule is more likely a club rule and has nothing to do with the law on prostitution I just re-read it)...but everything to do with trying to adhere to the municipal bylaws...but in my opinion is ignorant because you could never convict on kissing alone...wouldn't happen.

It may not be the Criminal Code, but just because it's a bylaw doesn't mean it's a tiny slap on the wrist. Fines can be huge, and you can't operate a strip club if they revoke your licence, so consequences can be severe. And as to what the by-law says:

20. No adult entertainment owner or adult entertainment operator shall permit any adult entertainment performer providing live entertainment or services designed to appeal to erotic or sexual appetites or inclinations to touch or be touched by or have physical contact with any other person in any manner whatsoever involving any part of that person?s body.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I don't know if this is all still currently-applicable information, but this Ottawa by-law (2004-353) was upheld in the Court of Appeal for Ontario in 2007:

http://checkpointontario.ca/_bin/home/news/2007/May24.cfm

From the 2007 ruling (my emphasis):

Under the AEP By-law, all adult entertainment parlours are required to establish designated entertainment areas where all live entertainment or services are to be performed so as to improve the security for performers and patrons by ensuring that all entertainment takes place out in the open. Touching is prohibited. Adult entertainment owners and operators are not to permit performers "providing live entertainment or services designed to appeal to exotic or sexual appetites or inclinations to touch or be touched by or have physical contact with any person in any manner whatsoever involving any part of that person?s body" ....

s. 1 of the AEP By-law:

"designated entertainment area" means the area, approved by the Chief of Police and the Chief License Inspector, where live entertainment or services designed to appeal to erotic or sexual appetites or inclinations may be provided, such area to offer a clear and unobstructed view to entrances, disc jockey area, bar and other public areas[.] .... "unobstructed" means without obstruction by walls, structures, curtains or any other screen or enclosure.

It may not be the Criminal Code, but just because it's a bylaw doesn't mean it's a tiny slap on the wrist. Fines can be huge, and you can't operate a strip club if they revoke your licence, so consequences can be severe. And as to what the by-law says:

20. No adult entertainment owner or adult entertainment operator shall permit any adult entertainment performer providing live entertainment or services designed to appeal to erotic or sexual appetites or inclinations to touch or be touched by or have physical contact with any other person in any manner whatsoever involving any part of that person?s body.

Nice job for digging that out...but that municipal bylaw is clearly not being enforced because it apparently prohibits any physical contact, not even hugs and definitely no kisses (no xoxo's:confused:)...If it was, they would have to pull all licenses for mps and scs.

Going back to the subject at hand (Taboo), they do have the two drinks for the price of one between 5 to 7 pm everyday. The reason I say that is because I noticed the club was virtually empty at 6:00 pm and wondered how many people would know about that?. I found this an attractive deal as I can have two glasses of red wine (my favorite drink costing me as much as $10 with tip for each glass in other bars) for just $5 ($7with tip) and enjoy my time more (which btw forces many people, myself included to stay in the club long enough to drive out the alcohol out of their blood in order to drive sober) and spent many remaining dollars on beautiful ladies.

Nice job for digging that out...but that municipal bylaw is clearly not being enforced because it apparently prohibits any physical contact, not even hugs and definitely no kisses (no xoxo's:confused:)...If it was, they would have to pull all licenses for mps and scs.

I wouldn't say it isn't being enforced, I would say that establishments have an idea of what will and won't be tolerated, and that the bouncer was enforcing that. Just because it is unlikely for a cop to give you ticket for driving 10k over the limit doesn't mean that it is legal to be 1k over.