Ref: BP Add:

SEXY BLONDE with hot body ready to play tonight. Txt 902*3989 - 24

Contacted the lady and was told I needed to EMT the first meetings cost, i.e. 260$. I declined as I have seen these email scams in Halifax.

Just a heads up this may have moved into our fine city.

• Like 4

Well it appears she is back. You should have done a google image search on her ad pics first and I think you would have realized something was fishy. After doing a search, I don't believe you would have even wasted your time. It appears that the pics aren't even from one girl.....lol

Good you stopped when you did :)

Well it appears she is back. You should have done a google image search on her ad pics first and I think you would have realized something was fishy. After doing a search, I don't believe you would have even wasted your time. It appears that the pics aren't even from one girl.....lol

Good you stopped when you did :)

Too be quite honest I contacted the lady knowing full well the pictures were not hers. I have been on the internet sense '93 and in the hobby long enough that I have become adept at picking out photoshopped/fake pics without tineye or google.

I also had a feeling it was the email scam, so I closed with; conducted a recce; and reported back on my suspected findings.

I find on BP if it seems TGTBT then it probably is.

• Like 1

Harboursmoke, no disrespect meant and I certainly wasn't implying that you don't know your way around. I know you have been around along time as I've seen many posts from you. Thus, I know you are an informed hobbyist.

Just was thinking it was perhaps one of those times where we see something and impulse takes over...haha

Many thanks for reporting back though, as not all do their research.

Cheers

MB

• Like 1