SexySamantha613

The definintion of lass " is a female sweetheart", and this lady is a sweetheart.

picture.php?albumid=948&pictureid=5474

It was kind of funny, I reported to the wrong building she and I are talking away on the cell phones, she says in beautiful scottish accent,

"no lovey,look over here I'm in the window next building over" I look over,and nearly trip over my tongue as I see this lady in the window wearing a beautiful white lingerie, and these great legs in the outfit. I get up there like a bullet firing out of a pistol!

We greeted each other with a very nice kiss and hug hello, and I just had to grab her lovely ass, yummy,I say this is going to very nice.

I just loved her accent, we chatted away got comfortable, and the next thing I'm doing is taking off her white garter and stockings...ya baby..Pete is going to make this lovely lass feel welcomed.

I kiss,breath warmly,around her legs,inner thighs,turn her to kiss her soft succulent beautiful bum, and then back to her moist wet pussy,she is already moaning grabbing my hair,pulling my hair as she is getting sexual aroused. I kiss,lick her pussy, and now she pulls my hair harder, I'm loving it cause she is very wet,she says "you love to lick pussy,and you really know how too"

I'm paying full attention to detail(her wet beautiful defined pussy)... not to her chatting just yet, but all the sudden out comes the dirty talk...all I remember in between her legs was She says "I want your cock"

"I say in due time Sam" Some more DATY and now with digits, she is loves it, and really yanks on my hair..I like it....

She now offers and gives myself some really nice oral, and I mean very nice, I whisper to her "Whats your favourite position" She says "I love them all"! We get on the edge of the bed and ride cowgirl, she is motoring up and quite quickly,I grab her ass cheeks and say, "not so fast, lets go real slow", she is now DFKing me like crazy, and she is a great kisser as well.

I stand up holding her still in cowgirl position, we are deep french kissing and I turn her completely around and lay her on the bed into missionary position,her arms are held above her head we kiss passionately, and I'm riding her like she is the only one in the world that matters right now, some kissing on her beautiful breasts and then back to her mouth, finally after a duration of time I fill the jacket. We lay there holding each, carressing, kissing, and small chat.

Sam offers myself a really nice massage, tells me that I was very giving man, a very sensual man..well sir I was happy to oblige, as I found her to be very giving too, and such a beautiful lady, thanks Samantha for a splendid afternoon. Gentlemen she is a sweetheart, so treat her that way.

Pete

• Like 1

Very nice rec Pete! Where do we find details on her? I am hoping you told her about CERB?

I saw this girl. I have a thing for scottish accents having been a big ben dover fan. She is very genuine almost too genuine at times but her body is absolutely amazing and she has a great personality.She is really trying to do things "by the book" which may or may not work out for her. Having said that she is probably the sexiest SP I have ever seen or been with and it would be very difficult to top her.I cant wait to see her again.

I have to agree with Pete! What a talent scout you are!

I had the great privilege of spending time with Sammy tonight and I can say for the very first time, I will be back for more.

I was able to see Samantha on short notice and after directions to her location, I called and she appeared at the window. I almost trippped over Pete's tongue when I saw her and that was the beginning of one of my finest experiences with a woman in a long career as a player.

Samantha is a true beauty. If you're looking for a spinner, look elsewhere, because Samantha will be too much woman for you. But if you are looking for the total package, look no further. She's all natural and all there - a voluptuous, sexy goddess with the face of an angel and a cheeky Scottish attitude (with a lilting brogue to go with it)

Pete went into enough detail about the services and I will vouch for the veracity of his account. The thing that I found most striking was that after 45 minutes of some very hot action, we both fell back into each others' arms, exhausted, and spent the rest of the time cuddling and talking - just like we'd known each other since high school. There was no pressure for me to pack up and I didn't feel the urge to leave.

I couldn't imagine a more perfect experience, or a more perfect partner. Talent, enthusiastiasm, charm, education, consideration and eagerness - all wrapped in an angel's body.

Treat Samantha with respect, guys. We want her to continue to enjoy what she does, because I would hate to lose her.

Samantha, thank you for one of the best hours of a long happy life so far. I will be back for more in 10 pounds.

Seaborne

(You can take the man out of the Navy

but you can't take the sailor out of the man!)

Very nice rec and I nearly spit out my coffee laughing when I read this...

I almost trippped over Pete's tongue when I saw her...

This recommendation is a little late in coming but Pete beat me to it.

Sammy recently became a member and I happened to notice that she was having some difficulties in setting up her account, posting pictures etc?Being the nice guy that I am, I offered to help to the extent I could and it paid off as I was invited to be her first client. Who says nice guys finish last!:wink:

She only had one pic in her album when I first met her so I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. Her album now has more pics that show her true beauty. As you will agree, she has a very pretty face. She is very new and is still getting a feel for the business side of things but she is a natural in the art of seduction.

Without going into too many details, she is a beautiful woman, with curves in all the right places, and yes, they are real?OMG they are gloriously real. She is a great kisser and is genuinely interested in making your time enjoyable. We had a great time exploring each other orally ? she has a very nice and responsive kitty, and she returned the favour demonstrating her exceptional skills. We ended our session in mish, lips locked in a mutually satisfying and timed orgasm?what else could you ask for to end a truly memorable experience.

Sammy is a class act and has her head screwed on right, treat her right guys.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.