Seeking personal Information on SP'S

If you love the 'game' - then gotta protect the players.

Totally support this!

Please, whatever you do don't contact other members looking for the street address,phone number,rates for an SP.

Do that on your own, simply send a pm to the lady you are inquiring about, (don't worry lads... the ladies don't come out of the computer screen and bite you).

I get numerous requests from(newer) hobbiest requesting info on the ladies,that she does not even put in her advertisement.

Why would I answer that for you? What makes you think I would know? Did you read the recommendation section?

I have protected the SP'S I've seen by sending a pm to them,

"that so and so contacted me looking for your address, and phone number "

those ladies have thanked me for not giving out that info if it was not posted in their ad.

Remember YMMV... and the please, just ask yourself, you will not get that info from me.

Please, whatever you do don't contact other members looking for the street address,phone number,rates for an SP.

Absafarkinglutly !!!

You are asking us to circumvent the ladies screening. :shock:

Do we need to explain more :?::?::?:

very well said Pete.

I often regard new clients wanting more info from our previous clients as a very off move.

Guys, Think back to when we were in highschool or college.... your buddy or even acquaintance dated a girl a while back and you think you have a chance coz shes single now. so do you go to the gal and ask her out? (<...preferable move) OR do you go to her ex and ask her how good she was in bed or how much it might cost him to take her out on a date etc?

You will be regarded much more highly if you erase the "dude-talk" in between and open up communication with you and your potential SP. Trust me, she'll love you for it and answer any questions you need to know (if brought about appropriately).....the same perception may not come about if she hears you need to ask another before asking her upfront....YMMV is very sacred to us in this biz

Guest S***e

I couldn't agree more with what has been expressed in this thread. Not dealing directly with a lady is juvenile and self-serving. Do your own home-work; make your own choices and decisions; be courteous and diplomatic in the process.

I agree totally. I have no problem answering peoples questions, but if you are asking to violate someone's trust, then you can guarantee you will not get a response from me. I get tired of people enquiring about which MA offers extras or does FS, or what SP does what. If I knew someone was giving me extras, do you think I would tell people that and ruin it? or get someone in trouble. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. But worse than that you are asking me to violate the trust that the other individual put in me, and I won't do that.

As Annessa said, YMMV is a strong concept on this board, and this hobby. I think you get better mileage if you are open, communicate clearly, and respect peoples boundaries and trust.

Guest S***e

So true...I've been on other boards and left due to bravado and locker room antics. YMMV is contingent on many factors including respect, interpersonal skills and simply being a good person. I readily admit I'm old school in many respects so I don't kiss and tell.

As Annessa said, YMMV is a strong concept on this board, and this hobby. I think you get better mileage if you are open, communicate clearly, and respect peoples boundaries and trust.

For some it's a newbie mistake, but what if!

I agree with Winnipegcub on this "If you love the 'game' - then gotta protect the players."

safety of all people, a mission statement if there was one for this board!

Posted via Mobile Device

Could you imagine a stranger coming to your house. Asking you to pay them for sex because they heard you were a good client. Some would say hell, ya. But imagine if your wife or family members were right behind you. A very different story. It is all about respect. The girls will advertise what you need to know, don't worry.

I myself don't post my number every time because I find that any questions can be answered on the computer. I also like to know who is calling me. Pay as you go minutes go quickly. So I screen, sorry but I do. I have had to many bogus phone calls not to. If I advertise and my number is in the add. Well, then I'm ready to take calls.

I myself would not see you if you did that. I feel like it is an invasion of privacy. That is just my opinion tho. Bye for now. Peachy/Val.:bddog:

Yup, that's just it. Every person allows what they are confortable with to be known. So GET TO KNOW THE SPSs, then maybe you'll have the info you want (if appropriate), and for heaven's sake, DO NOT SHOW UP at an sp OR hobbiest home without having been invited, that is just WRONG on so many levels that I don't even want to go there.

Great Post Pete, and Nice follow-ups Annessa and Peachy !

Could you imagine a stranger coming to your house. Asking you to pay them for sex because they heard you were a good client. Some would say hell, ya. But imagine if your wife or family members were right behind you. A very different story. It is all about respect. The girls will advertise what you need to know, don't worry.

I myself don't post my number every time because I find that any questions can be answered on the computer. I also like to know who is calling me. Pay as you go minutes go quickly. So I screen, sorry but I do. I have had to many bogus phone calls not to. If I advertise and my number is in the add. Well, then I'm ready to take calls.

I myself would not see you if you did that. I feel like it is an invasion of privacy. That is just my opinion tho. Bye for now. Peachy/Val.:bddog: