Blaze, ready from head to toes

No one? She posts on backpage, hot tanned and ready head to toes. I'm really curious about her, no drama but no reviews either makes me wonder

No one? She posts on backpage, hot tanned and ready head to toes. I'm really curious about her, no drama but no reviews either makes me wonder

No reviews shouldn't make you wonder as there are many who just don't like to write or involve themselves in them and there are many other reasons an sp might not have any. She may be to new, only has seen a couple of clients, only deals with sites like bp where most clients don't write reviews or reco's and so on. Check to see if her pictures are her own-tineye.com/google image search as many will recommend. Then call her, text or whatever her means of contact is. That's the best way imo to find out if an sp will be a good match is through personal communication between the sp and the hobbyist. Asking another's opinion, although helpful sometimes, certainly won't guarantee your success. Only you and she can do that. Best of luck:)

• Like 8

Thank you Christy, I think it is better advice coming from a experienced and reputable provider! I hope to see you soon!

• Like 1

Absolutely delicious, I have seen her around 3 times, yummy girl, awesome body, just a very nice woman. She my girl to go.