Dekota (GOE)

I have had the distinct pleasure of seeing this lady twice this year. Fellas, do yourself a favour, see this lady whenever possible!

She tours all over Canada every so often, roughly 3-4 times a year, and visits from west to east everytime. I did not know about CERB the first time I met her or she would have been on here asap.

Dekota is one of those unique ladies whom you only meet a small handful of in your lifetime. She is incredibly intellegent, a great conversationalist and she know how to turn you on; and UP!! She is a very down to earth girl, well educated and very lovable; a real darling lady.

My first encounter I spent most of my hour and a half blabbing away and totally lost track of our time; 45m felt like 10seconds :P

I'm a VERY shy person until I get to know someone, so to find a lady I felt comfortable with immediatly, was a REAL treat.

After I walked through the door to her very nice hotel room, our eyes met and that same marvelous smile that greeted me the first time around, was there yet again to warmly welcome me back; as were those full wet lips of hers :)

Oo how I missed them. Guys this lady is very big on kissing. Most of the time she's the one who will intiate them. Each time those lips connected to mine, I felt a warmth within me that made my heart flutter.

We both sat side by side on her couch and, after a glass of water, caught up on a few things from our previous encounter.

I could not stop staring into those lavish eyes, amplified by that most beautiful smile.

She could wait no longer, "Lets get you showered up ASAP!" I hear as she leads me to the bathroom.

Upon exiting the bathroom I turn to see a wonderous sight, Dekota is standing in the sexiest pieces of black lingerie!

This lady has a few tattoos (airbrushed out of course) that only add to her beauty. She has remembered what I do for a living, wo with those pouting lips and sexy, feminin voice she says, "I have a kink in my back"

TRICKY TRICKY! as she turns to show me, the clasp of her bra loosens and it falls to the floor; and quickly so do the panties and my towel.

There are many sights to bee seen in the world, this girls ass is no exception! Anyone who has seen it in her photos (GOE's old website) it's is even more tantilizing in person!!

As I believe the more intimate details are between myself and the ladies, the physical wonder between us remains in our memories; and ours alone.

As with every provider, everything is a case of YMMV so I really see no point in expressing them.

What I will say is this:

If you can find the right spots, she is VERY responsive, Very playful and LOVES/begs for that certain part of the male anatomy :-)

Her stats are listed on GOE's website. 5'9" 36c etc

On a side note her nipples are VERY sensitive, so all you nipple biters/nibblers may be out of luck 8)

A small airstrip remains and it's very cute 8-)

Agency Garden of Eden
I would visit again
Agency Garden of Eden
Edited by E*****s**r
spelling

Ok this is one of my Reco section pet peeves.... and I'm not proposing a solution other than let's not do this (like I'm just doing now!)

PhantomKnight you're only four 'cerb days old' and I suppose we'll have to forgive you, and Labrador I'm betting you didn't read the dates (and I forgive you).... but you two, and now I, have just bumped an almost three year old review to the top of the forum with nothing to add to it!!!

I'll start another thread to discuss solutions!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=125&a=10

Cheers,

waterat

Edited by waterat
typo and link added
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.