Amber a very, very nice surprise!

I had my first visit with Amber (Wyld). What a

hottie!!!!! I was very pleased when she came to the door to let me in. Super Hot!

My thing is legs and I was not disapointed. Afer some light discussion She brought me to that place where it's all good!!

Very proffesional; nice pad; excellent experince;skilled.

• Like 1

I've been thinking of giving her a call. She looks amazing. I see she's out of town this weekend. Maybe another time. Thanks for the recommendation.

I was on a buisness trip to Halifax and was lucky enough to see her, don't miss out she is one of the best I have ever had and would love to get out there to see her again, maybe she will one day visit the peg.

• Like 1

I read a lot of good things about Amber in this forum. Must say just by the literature I am intrigued!

On another note, it is good to see a group band together like this and be supportive. It certianly adds comfort to the equation.

Hi Curler:

Maybe if a few of us ask nice (see me begging here) Amber would come to SJ for a short tour ....

What say Amber?? Pm me I think I might have a few extra air miles ;)

Loki318

Hey Amber - Where are you located. If it is in Saint john when would you be available on the weekend?

Thnaks

yeah would love a good sp in saint john. If annyone has a contact for an sp in sj let me know it would be greatly appreciated :twisted:

Hey all,

I will try to make it to saint john everyone! I'm still trying to make it ottawa lol... Everytime I make plans to go away something personal comes up. I'll let everyone know when i'm touring! Wink! Wink!

Lol... Be nice lmao! Sounds like someone needs a spanking adam lol... Wink! Wink!

Sorry amber what i ment was before you travel you say we have to book in advance or are teasing me.

:twisted:

I'm teasing you sweetie lol... Although I perfer to please lmao! Wink! Wink!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... sorry i not use to being tease, but please that a other story.

I always try to please! lol...

I no, i hope you are planing to come to moncton again in the future because i am preparing some stuff for you for your next visite.